What's new

IM 40 BUT I DONT FEEL OLD

HOVAH2.0

Whenever I see my friends from school, they look old, a few have 3-4 kids, lots have homes and multiply wives. Im hit the 40 in Feb i dont have any kids, my mother really hates that, but i dont feel old, why is that?
I also dont have trouble getting younger women, can this be the holy grail? however i do pause on occassion whenever i catch the eye of some young ladys, hack i could be their father, i could know their fathers! my last girlfriend was a 23yrs old, she could roll 6 blunts in 3 mins. flat! man the kind of sex we had! i loved that girl.

Why didnt i feel old whenever im with her? does getting old feel old? When will OLD finally hit me?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Your not old! Just a perve!

JK! I am close to your age and the problem is our minds still believes we can do the things you did at 20 but your body has come to terms with the truth.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't look old? So what. Do you still live at home?

Try watching 3 to 4 kids for a day; then do that 7 days a week.

It will age you.

R.Fortune

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Whenever I see my friends from school, they look old, a few have 3-4 kids, lots have homes and multiply wives. Im hit the 40 in Feb i dont have any kids, my mother really hates that, but i dont feel old, why is that?
I also dont have trouble getting younger women, can this be the holy grail? however i do pause on occassion whenever i catch the eye of some young ladys, hack i could be their father, i could know their fathers! my last girlfriend was a 23yrs old, she could roll 6 blunts in 3 mins. flat! man the kind of sex we had! i loved that girl.

Why didnt i feel old whenever im with her? does getting old feel old? When will OLD finally hit me?

40 is the new 30.......

usda101

Hell yeah its the new 30 real shit. Just hit 40 in June an im just getting started . Feels good to have avoided that X on my record so long knock on wood . Lol Keep that damn rocking chair im thriving .

I never felt old 'til after I hit sixty, and then only rarely. Now, a few years further down the road..more often. -on the edge of an empty hi-way...lookin' at the blood on the moon-

this thread is really reassuring... being 20 years old(clinically depressed since i was 16) i felt old as hell(tired, sore, and sad... dealing with my mortality and true loneliness)... as if i missed out on the best time of my life(before you have responsibilities and have to deal with the real world).. a week ago i discovered the law of attraction, meditation, & unconditional love and found out happiness lies within---- i havent had a panic attack in 4 days(i was having 3 or 4 day).... i had no idea it was so simple

kinda off topic but im just so elated right now i dont know what to do with myself. it just feels so good to know life isnt over... not only is it not over but im a baby(who now has an incredible outlook on life)

probably not coherent, so dont mind me.... i just wanted to share the positivity this thread made me feel

akdmkz

this thread is really reassuring... being 20 years old(clinically depressed since i was 16) i felt old as hell(tired, sore, and sad... dealing with my mortality and true loneliness)... as if i missed out on the best time of my life(before you have responsibilities and have to deal with the real world).. a week ago i discovered the law of attraction, meditation, & unconditional love and found out happiness lies within---- i havent had a panic attack in 4 days(i was having 3 or 4 day).... i had no idea it was so simple

kinda off topic but im just so elated right now i dont know what to do with myself. it just feels so good to know life isnt over... not only is it not over but im a baby(who now has an incredible outlook on life)

probably not coherent, so dont mind me.... i just wanted to share the positivity this thread made me feel

I'm glad the spirit is coming through you.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have found if you hang with younger folks you feel younger in a way. If you hang with older ones, some are young at heart but most act their age.

G

Guest322028

donkeydouche15x.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40 is the new 30.......

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS COMING INTO THIS THREAD TO TYPE! just like 30 the new 20, 50 the new 40, 60 the new 50...

a vietnam vet buddy who works for me said the other day (not even week ago) "hell, im 62 years old and i feel like im 40.... that must be why they say 60 is the new 40!"....

b8man

Veteran
The mind stays young, but I've got enough quirky aches and pains for my body to remind me I'm not 18 any more.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

Hard to say. All those young women might be the secret to longevity.

Latest posts

Latest posts