What's new

I'll Have Another...could become the 12th horse to win the Triple Crown

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Since Affirmed swept the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes in 1978, we have gone without a Triple Crown winner. In those 34 years since, however, there have been many close calls. This year, I'll Have Another could become the 12th horse to win the Triple Crown. Or he could become the 20th horse to lose the Belmont after winning the first two legs.

I'll be watching.....how about U?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea yort, Im rooting for that horse to win it! Im going to put a cpl of bucks on it too!!
I know some ppl think its cruel to race horses but I grew up going to the track with my dad, good memories for me...

yortbogey

Veteran
YES, Mrs.B....I too will be putt'in a few bucks down on that horse.....
a real beauty and graceful..... besides the sheer speed and drive....
true pedigree champion to be......

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won $9.00 on Ill Have Another at the Derby, I was a dumbass and only picked it to show, not for the win!
puff!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill Have Another has been scratched from the Belmont...has an injury to his leg I guess, they dont want to risk anything by running the horse. Too bad I was hoping to see a Triple Crown and win a cpl of bucks off him! hehe Hope he recovers, if not he will be happy making babies for years to come Im sure :)

yortbogey

Veteran
DAM_it..... too all hell..... waiting on the press conference.........&^%@#!#$%^*&IU$%#@!!!!!

Cheerful

My reaction was more like Yort's. I am crushed!!! I arranged to take a day off work just to see the entire telecast tomorrow. I'll still be watching, and I'm glad that, at least, NBC has 24+ hours to re-edit the story lines, it woulda been total chaos if he was scratched on Sat.

MAJORLY BUMMED.... :cry: I really really really wanted to see him win the Triple Crown!!!!!!