What's new

Ikea Growdrobe w/CFL & DWC - G13 Pinapple Express

bloodlock

Hi all

Started flushing my Pineapple lady last weekend, will cut her down this weekend. She is smelling very nice and looking good as well. I cannot wait to try her out after a good cure! :smoke:

Some pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will come back with final yield and smoke report!

Merry xmas everyone!

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Dude that is an awesome job you did there! But please, PLEASE, don't water cure the entire plant, a lady that good looking has to taste good too, and you are gonna kill all the flavor doing the water cure. Do some with a regular cure and see which one you like better. Again props on your grow, looks like you'e gonna have a great holiday! Peace

bloodlock

Chop chop time!

Chop chop time!

Thanks for the positive comments people!

Today I cut down my girl and I am very happy with my harvest! Lots of nice buds, the yield looks like my biggest so far. I am guessing 150g dry, which is nice off one plant with CFL's.

The G13 Pineapple Express has impressed me. Really nice growth all the way and nice bud generation. Definitly a keeper, I am glad I still have 4 seeds left for future grows. I have taken some small samples about 2 weeks ago and the high was very pleasant. Really looking forward to sampling a good cured product. Hanged the most of it up for drying, it will be put into jars for proper curing. Also put some nice buds into a jar for watercuring.

Will report back with smokereport and final yield. :)

picture.php

Huggie bear

Thanks for the positive comments people!

Today I cut down my girl and I am very happy with my harvest! Lots of nice buds, the yield looks like my biggest so far. I am guessing 150g dry, which is nice off one plant with CFL's.

The G13 Pineapple Express has impressed me. Really nice growth all the way and nice bud generation. Definitly a keeper, I am glad I still have 4 seeds left for future grows. I have taken some small samples about 2 weeks ago and the high was very pleasant. Really looking forward to sampling a good cured product. Hanged the most of it up for drying, it will be put into jars for proper curing. Also put some nice buds into a jar for watercuring.

Will report back with smokereport and final yield. :)

picture.php

Looking very nice, How was the yield?

bloodlock

Hi guys!

The yield was about 90 g, so I am def happy about that. All the nugs have been put into jars for curing, except the about 10g I put into watercuring. It will be finished curing by 25th of december, will try some then. :)

Tokatronic: You can check out my albums, there you will see some more pictures of my Ikea growdrobe setup. Its very easy to set up, anyone can do it and its not very expensive. Very stealth as well, I have had people inside my apartment without them noticing. :)

Merry xmas everyone! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts