ICMag Donor
Veteran

(1)help a few friends and family with their needs

(2)I'd help sponsor a lobbyist to get the ears of
some much needed votes in DC

(3)Feed as many hungry kids as possible

(4)No Kill animal shelter with big acres, ponds, fenced
and protected

sit 'n stone a bit, living off the interest of investments.......

Smoking Gun

I guess this answer really depends on how much I won. But for the pruposes of my answer I am going to say the winnings are 15 mil.

1) Pay off all debts owed.

2) Buy a house

3) Set up a nice grow op

4) Buy my parents a new home

5) Invest the rest

6) Travel all I want

NOKUY

Veteran
ive always liked this question, and my answer has changed over the years....

i dont play the lottery, cuz we all know that its a tax against people who cant do math.

but if somehow i won i'd buy my Alaska dream property (modest, but enuff to be self sufficient)...and it would be on prince william sound.

beyond that:

..id pay for a smart kid w/ no money get thru college

..id help out my friends and family...anyway they needed.

..i'd donate to icmag!

beyond that id prolly be selfish, and leave whatever is left to a dog rescue...where people actually will use it to benefit a species that is better than human.

Toad

I would figure out the best, safest, easiest way to make a passive income off the money. That might be real estate, stock market, business investments, or just a simple CD or bonds.

If you can make a 5% return on just a million then you will bankroll $50,000 each year. Not a bad salary for just being smart with your money. And a 5% yearly return is jack shit if you're an investor.... returns above 10% are easy with the right moves.

Obviously I'd pay off my debts, help out friends and family, etc, too.

S

sow the seeds

First make sure I put enough away to live for a long time Then I'd buy a house in ME with a lot of land, set up a nice big grow inside and out. Build a nice skatepark/trails on the property, as well as a rally course, and have a few rally cars for friends to mess around in. Other than that help out friends, and others, and give away what I could.

if the winnings were like 15 million like dude said

new house 1,000,000
recording studio in the house 100,000
lamborghini diablo - 1,000,000
8,000,000 to charity's
2 million shared with family and friends
rest invested.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i would pay off my parents house. they deserve it.

set up a fat grow up.

buy myself a few rural properties away from everyone... then enjoy life

NOKUY

Veteran
rudolf your the man and we think alike..but after 2nd thought...

...i think id buy the "cornelia marie"

...id let our bro capt phil...sit it out.

and work those kids to death w/ myself.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
right on.

if anyone needs a break its definitely cpt. phil. the mans worked his ass off.

i would work them boys and set them straight. they wouldn't mess with me the way the mess with there father. and that tv he set up in his bunk would be going overboard.

C6H6

1969' dodge Charger R/T,
1969 Chevy camero SS
Mk4 toyota Supra TT (to go along with my Mk III)
ducati Mh 900 E
SSC ultimate areo (yes faster then the veyron and AMERICAN!)

the list goes on and on and on
as for my house id be content living out of a card board box so long as i have a warehouse for my cars.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:

(1)help a few friends and family with their needs

and protected

been tryin to hit ya with some k+ lately but i guess ive been too stingy :spank: :D

a combo of the shelter with cabins etc. for poor kids, to get them outdoors, around the domestic animals; sports, hiking etc., give them appreciation for nature and a break from stress. scholarships for poor kids, give 'em a chance at education, that's a way to break the cycle of poverty.

of course help out family and friends; and yeah, a place in the woods, by the water, but not *too" far from groceries and liquor; a patch of veggies; and of course a *big* patch of weed :rasta:

I have always loved this question. I guess it is the dreamer in me. I don't play the lottery very regularly but I have bought a ticket on occasion.

1)help a few friends and family with their needs

and protected

Could have said/planned it better than that. Exactly what I was thinking.

The one thing that I would do is set up my very large country property, 1000 acres or so. Build a home that is totally off the grid. I am trying to move in that direction now and winning the lottery would be just the thing to push the realization of that to happen much sooner than it is planned for now.

One other thing I would do is have a small gathering with my friends and see if I could get Phil & Friends to play the party.

Oh and of course one other thing is continue to grow and set up the best grow op with all the best stuff.

Last edited:
J

jaw

i'd buy all the seeds from every vender and jack up the prices, mwahahhahahaha

devilgoob

Veteran
this is such an easy question - I would fill as many random places with marbles as I can....you know the rest.

Secondly, I would invest in silver..as the production per year is going up...and still the price continues to increase despite having plenty of it.

I would lay back for a few years as a normal person and then let my profit grow...maybe buy a few packs of seeds.

Then I would just grow and spend my money wisely so that I dont ever have to get a job.

I would get an EVO X with everything possible done to it, I would mod the backlights to something that doesnt look so STUPID.

I wouldnt donate to an organization that helps people in Africa cuz that doesnt solve the fundamental problems over there.

Last edited: