What's new

if you have a 400 hps,please give me your opoin.

the more plants you stuff into a small area ,tends to leave your plants at a disadvantage and the humitity stays higher as well as makes it harder to control pest ,mold and other bad things ..if you can keep the air moving around your plants what ever the number of plants ya grow ,it will make for healther as well as happyer plants..if you look into doc green geans grows you'll see he grows a lot of small plants in a tight area but has low humitity and heat due to using cfl's ,that and good air circulation ,and thats importent when growing in any size area ..i just pulled 5 zips from each of my bigger plants and still have the bottom of those same plants growing and budding ..should end with an average of about 7 oz's from each at the end ..and this is only my 2nd grow this way ..lots of blunders along the way tho..but its still paying off ..

i grow in 4 1/2 gal buckets dwc 400 w hps as well as 400 w mh and the numbers you are shooting for ,should be easy..

good luck ..

herb weedmen

I run 9 plants under a 430 phillips son argo. They all share a 10 gallon reservoir that is 3' x 2 1/2'. I veg until they are about 10" tall then flower. My harvests are always between 370 grams and 390 grams

Latest posts

Latest posts