What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

Hell ya im down with ya Born.....id love to enjoy a smoke sesh with Trichy....she'd prob out smoke me......naaaaw.....id let her think she she did though :D

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with

hot female celebrities do pills and yak homies

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Lady gaga................

id green her ass out and find out once and for all the million dollar question on everyone's mind LOL

i dont want to smoke with them id rather just get drunk with them. i hate smoking with girls they always act real giggly and goofy and it blows my buzz. ive had to leave the room after smoking with females because they just get so childish.

One Love 731

Veteran
I'm gettin old, cant even think of a hot celebrity. I hope the wife gets home soon tho so we's can puff. 1:ying:

budlover123

Is the question to smoke with or have sex with? I'd want to smoke with Sarah Silverman because she is sexy and funny as shit

Latest posts

Latest posts