What's new

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
think imma add some brazilian flavor to this thread, lmao, need some variation or some different hues up in here!

Last edited:
K

Kitsym

i would love to smoke with Lady Gaga...

don't know why but she's hot to me.... ( i know she looks totally different every time ya see her hahaha)

read somewhere that she gets much inspiration in songwriting from herbs!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

ASIAN CHICK an Asian chick with lil apple bottom? thats a rarity you would have to smoke with her

Considering how many people live in Asia compared to Europe and North America. I bet there is more apple bottom girls in Asia than anywhere else. lol

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Considering how many people live in Asia compared to Europe and North America. I bet there is more apple bottom girls in Asia than anywhere else. lol

lol, if thats the case they need to start travelin away from the mainland every once in a few cause the flat ones are all i see.

race/color/ethnicity doesnt matter to me anyway. not the racist type. not about women but about ppl. but a woman has to have a lil body to her in my book, something i can hold onto, kinda like that venus painting of old, forgot to painted it, but thats what i wants!

cant do them salad eatin bitches ive seen on here. when i get high i want someone thats gonna tantelize my eye whether we are gonna have sex or not.

lmao, wife doesnt smoke, so if im gonnna have a "special smoke buddy" then shes gotta be worth it

mrcreosote

Veteran
I think I would go with any attractive female celeb who gets a very serious urge to perform lengthy oral sex after smoking.

We can always chat later...

This is make believe, right?

bad gas

red spagetti's avitar.

I don't know who she is, but she is simply the most beautiful woman on earth.

Having said that, I wouldn't trade my woman for anything or anybody.

zenoonez

Veteran
lol, if thats the case they need to start travelin away from the mainland every once in a few cause the flat ones are all i see.

race/color/ethnicity doesnt matter to me anyway. not the racist type. not about women but about ppl. but a woman has to have a lil body to her in my book, something i can hold onto, kinda like that venus painting of old, forgot to painted it, but thats what i wants!

cant do them salad eatin bitches ive seen on here. when i get high i want someone thats gonna tantelize my eye whether we are gonna have sex or not.

lmao, wife doesnt smoke, so if im gonnna have a "special smoke buddy" then shes gotta be worth it

the venus of urbino?

venus-of-urbino-1538.jpg

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
In Europe, this girl is hot....just a little bit.

MARLOES HORST...FROM NETHERLANDS

picture.php

Quite frankly I would not mind having a toke with her...I wouldn't mind one bit.

Mind you I live in Oz...maybe she will visit one day, probably at night time...in my dreams.

devilgoob

Veteran
Sarah Silverman.

Again.

why?

1) she has a nice pale-white skin
2) her boobs are perky
3) her lips look like they have good range of motion
4) she can probably fuck real vigorous-like
5)she is funny and can make fun of things like my parents

Passion99

Miranda Kerr my favourite team mate to smoke with... but Emma Watson could join in too, yeah no problem, hehe

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it would be this chick, this is the uncensored version of the commercial. This is the one you wouldn't see in the USA.......

[youtubeif]siWVgAzhFC8[/youtubeif]

mrcreosote

Veteran
I would pick my daughter.
She's a celebrity to me and a hottie, which caused me great anxiety while she was in high school.
She's the most entertaining person I ever smoked with. A great storyteller whose dry wit makes the tale more hilarious and can be murderously caustic when fools are involved. Great fun.

Obviously, she gets her dark side from Wifey.
She has moved to different state for a really good career opportunity, but I miss her badly.
Second choice would be pretty much any of the above*

*Bobby can have Janet Reno to himself.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
JANE SEYMOUR..i know she's old, but damn i've had a crush on that lady since i was lil' tot drinking pop..she still looks good to..

Latest posts

Latest posts