What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the button is pressed ?

The EU is Deep State puppets. NATO is Deep State army. You won't destroy Russia but Ukraine being part of the EU or NATO will destroy Ukraine AND EU and NATO. If the EU wants to defend themselves against an evil dictator then they should not be tying the noose of Russian energy around their neck. As it is with the EU Russian imports and the US Russian imports, we are financing the war for Russia.

Many tax dollars from the USA go to Ukraine and many US politicians and families financially benefit from that.

This is also being used to raise gas prices astronomically high by both 'sides' in the US. One wants to highlight inflationary cost to Americans and foreign reliance of fuel, the other side wants to eliminate fossil fuels and figure to drive you out of your car into an electric one.

The Last President proved the first part.

you fucking redneck problably never left your trailerpark!

moose eater

Well the USA is a Constitutional Republic so there's that..

https://cptl.asu.edu/civic-literacy-curriculum/section1

Word games and little more. The US has operated with democratic processes as a constitutional republic since its inception. The Founders themselves took part in voting, as did the white, male, land and business-owning segment of society. It seems that to one degree or another, the Founders were in favor of democratic processes.

But I'm sure there are those here who will tell them they shouldn't have.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes,,
this is a true statement,,,
frightened the life out of the Government at the time,,,s2

Threads frightened the life out of ALL OF US at the time ! Jeez i can still remember some bits.

What was the other one, a cartoon and graphic novel ? When the wind blows ? that was as grim AF !
dark memories... and here we are again

eta : Yes:
Click image for larger version  Name:	download-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	18.1 KB ID:	18092122

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Threads frightened the life out of ALL OF US at the time ! Jeez i can still remember some bits.

What was the other one, a cartoon and graphic novel ? When the wind blows ? that was as grim AF !
dark memories... and here we are again

eta : Yes:

Yeah that was a heartbreaker,,,,,
by the guy who wrote the” Snowman”,,,,,,

Three Berries

What about Turkey? That is where most of the NATO nukes are. They have said they would honor their relationships with both Russian ad Ukraine. I suppose Belarus is included now too.

Latest posts

Latest posts