What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If someone knocked on my door to investigate...

Norrath

image.php

Wow...have not seen that in years...
i also have all the posters...
and hankerchief that came with the PoP add on... - . -
heh, it was the best imaginationland ever created. LEST WE FORGET! throw up the kudos mate:p just joshing; i earn enough on my awesome posts and yummybud counselling:D:eggnog:

anyhow, thanks for the extra curricular advice DeepForest, mister noodor, windsoft, EC, and BBB:) i have thought it over, and am dismantling and storing half the grow elsewhere. i will only have a small number of plants on hand for teh next while, because i really am not too frightened by the consequence of what i have bitten off.

she is SO crazy, it rivals any craziness ive ever dealt with in my whole entire life.

on monday night, I went over to her parents place that she lives in with her parents. i parked behind her car so that if she came out, she couldnt get away. (now ive never actually met her parents or been inside this house - i have no requirement of meeting parents if im just bumping uglies.) soooo the lights flickered on her car and i noticed she pranced out of the house to the car and noticed my car, she did a U turn and ran into the house. i got out before she could slam the door on my face and yelled I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!

i coul dhear the garage door opening from the front door where i stood, i knocked HARD on her parents door, like police do, at 11:08pm. just then she peeled out of the garage in a different vehicle... her father, looking like a very large version of mario, opened the door in tightey whities. i was astonished, and taken aback. i told him i know about her mental instability, the medication she takes, the whore she is, ive been seeing her and she is still harassing me long after we "broke up". also mentioned her making things up, and phoning crime stoppers on me about 'certain allegations'. which i take to be practically slander, and ill take legal recourse in the shape of a peace bond or RO. he then mentioned that wont do fuck all, go away, ill talk to her. i was very candid and likely looking to defend my honor and my face with strikes and jabs at whoever i was facing. after the aggression bestowed upon me, fuck all them, lets wrassle. But id rather be investigated for pot smoking(LOL) than charged with assault...yKNOW?!

she doesnt live by me or anything either, i went out of my way to approach her, get her off my back, it's really the incessant txt messages of hell hath no fury like a woman PMSing/mental illnessing all over me. bipolar or even two faced is an underwhelming word for her actions, and words she uses.

i received phone call after phone call of yelling, unimaginable anger, and unintelligible spewing of castigation, just plain verbal diarrhea right after i spoke with her father.

i didnt get a word in the whole night of picking up phone call upon phone call and being hung up on trying to actually communicate on a human level. It was crazy, and a real eye opener to what people(A FUCKING ADULT) can be like. She couldnt believe that i went to her parents, and in fact i hadnt planned, but thought hey, theyre nice enough to house her there, theyre obviously real guardians for her, maybe they have more control over her than a normal fellow human being. Twas very mistaken...

She even mentioned during one of her phonecall rampages that i was a fucking crazy mofo for showing up at her place, and that i am so very fucked in the head,(funny that she is the one with the 'sickness needing mental attention'(GOD FORBID i want to hash something out by communicating on a sane level.) Ive never experienced someone so vexed for absolutely no reason. Not lying to ya'll either, i have done nothing wrong, but want space, then it turned into this.

i tell this for entertainment purpose, you have written to me, i write back.

ps. i was going to bring a witness with me to her residence, but only person i could get to accompany me wouldve killed her out of spite and passion for the incongruent hate i have been receiving...soooooo he was not brought along.:elf:

texastokr - am i a bad person for logging on her account that she has, and deleting her characters?:p ha. there goes about 150 days of work! awww. i just tried, she changed her password, ARGH. im out of ideas lacking legal defiance...

mr noodles

if you can record all the freaking message she leave to you phone . you will have proof of harassment if ever shit hit the fan .

if she pushe the envelope too hard ...just call 911 after one of her call and pretend she will commit suicide...they will send police and ambulance to her parent house , she will be brough to an hospital for metal evaluation . if she is under medication , well her case will be against her .

use the recording and send them to her parents and told them that if she did it only once you call the police .

pretend to death treath...make her look absolutely as a retarded witnesses, cops will think she is just a crazy whore period .

like i said before do nothing if you have zero problem but preparing yourself to a shit storm is the only way to go . maybe a preventive stircke to ruin her credibility would be necesseray ...i know it suck but you are at war nothing else, yes it can be very ugly

Norrath

good points, but i only have visceral txt messages to go on, which cant be easily forwarded with a paper trail, and could really only do something with them through a lawyer, and as soon as possible because im sure they lose credence...

i didnt let her leave any messages, as i always answer my phone, even if it's blocked, for reasons of my own that are not illegal, nor immoral, but very very important.

i like the idea of phoning the police on her suiciding...

would they follow up with me at all, or come to my residence? i wouldnt like that part i think..

i do know of someone who called suicide on another person, because they told them so, but was actually some sort of metaphor or something, twisted people out there, and then they got hosed by the police/brother govt, big time. so i know what youre saying is very powerful.......but one must wield it unlike a double edged sword...if you know what im saying....

mr noodles

good points, but i only have visceral txt messages to go on, which cant be easily forwarded with a paper trail, and could really only do something with them through a lawyer, and as soon as possible because im sure they lose credence...

i didnt let her leave any messages, as i always answer my phone, even if it's blocked, for reasons of my own that are not illegal, nor immoral, but very very important.

i like the idea of phoning the police on her suiciding...

would they follow up with me at all, or come to my residence? i wouldnt like that part i think..

i do know of someone who called suicide on another person, because they told them so, but was actually some sort of metaphor or something, twisted people out there, and then they got hosed by the police/brother govt, big time. so i know what youre saying is very powerful.......but one must wield it unlike a double edged sword...if you know what im saying....

exactly , thats why you have to play dead duck for a while in hope to let her find another favorite past time . once she will get you involved in legal problem , then look at every option because you have nothing to loose . but stay neutral for now .

maybe one good thing is to recontact her father in a polite gesture and express him your concern about her daughter because she continue to call and scream....this maybe the first person who will get a serious concern if you just let see that she might be depresive and suicidal . told her father she told you she want you to die ...told him you start to be concern and will go to police if she dont stop asap....if ever shit end in court he will have to testify about that and it will be very embarrassing for her defence to have her father to say is was aware of her serious mental problem .

dude its loud and heavy....sincerly i hope she leave you alone without shit because otherwise be prepare to get a fucking ride in hell

dmt

Veteran
im not bein hard, just a breif observation k?

this is all your fault man, so why worry?

your worry is due to the fact that you gave someone power over you, a really fucked up someone. it was your choice, not hers, for you to get involved.

as long as you can take accountability for your acts and the consiquences of them, there is nothing to worry about becuase it is you who got u there. savey?

rule #5 concerning illegal grows- no fucked up bitches, ever

prevention is the answer, not pseudo drama in the mind. ive been there man and wised up, and im legal ha!

woman are emotional and irrational creatures. peice of mind is priceless. if yer gona grow, do it over the winter and cut all ties. in the summer, shut down, and get involved with as many crazy chicks as possible, then ditch them all come fall.

good luck man, control your urges and worry free success is the return, d

Norrath

meh, i didnt ask her to go SEEK, search, and scour facebook for my ex girlfriend to befriend her and hopefully band together to form a dark alliance.

crazy bitch phoned crimestoppers on my pot smoking, in which she partook. it's very hypocritical, and super flawed way of attacking me, she could have done more damage in other ways, but i wont let her know her plan didnt work very well.

now had i told her about the grow....that would be giving power to her.

dmt

Veteran
the point im trying to make is that you are no victim in this matter, contrary to your posts.

words like attack mean that someone has done something to you, when in fact, the world is what we make it. '
i can apprecite your toil becuase i once was there, but never again.

you keep refering to your grow, so i can only imagine this post is grow and not smoke related, peace, d

Norrath

thanks for the observation, tips.

words like attack are used in cases where one person is being oppressed, whether it is with or without reason...regardless of what i have done to bring it upon myself, it's fitting for her vexation with me.

she has been attacking me through text messages, phone calls and email, harassment to the point i need to change my number, email and move, it is so bad. hense my travel to meet her face to face, subjugate the problem or at least get her parents to take the reigns, because im done with her interjecting herself into my life after i broke it off.

if only i hadnt offered her, another pot smoker, numerous times, to smoke with me, she wouldnt know i smoked and couldnt use that illegal activity against me. Isnt like i let her in on my secrets, it's a province encompassed by pot, everyone smokes it. Im being the bigger person by not having contact with her, and by not sinking to her level phoning in her coke/E use. anyhow, type your words, we'll agree to disagree as we see it through different scopes.

ps. the grow is only indirectly related to the problem at hand, because no one will ever see it unless they enter my residence, and then are told where to go. which would be a problem if the investigation were to enter my home, hense teh worry over an investigation for POT SMOKING, which ive already mentioned is simply ridiculous sounding, but not so improbably i can shrug it off wholly, thus i bounce it off my people from icmag.

D

deepforest

man dont bother her parents. lots of kids have good parents but themselves are fucked up. all this talk of calling 911 or the cops on her is plain pussy shit. deal with it face to face with her but from the sounds of all this u really dont have anything to deal with. just ignore her she cant do shit to you. i thought u were in some serious trouble grow related but i didnt read right. ur just creating more drama, bitches thrive on this it makes their boring lives worth living. just del her messages. also if u grow my best advice is to avoid facebook. fuck avoid it period .

Norrath

heh, yes, i have not used facebook in quite some time. i remember the days trolling it though...what a waste of time.

well i have been ignoring her(save for showing up at her place to speak with her because she isnt able to hold a conversation on the telephone..)

like i said, it is pointless to call these people on such a mild misdemeanor, it's totally asinine to think that any ill effect would come of it; and it's doubly as lame in general. I dont know what talk about phoning her in youre speaking of:/