What's new

If leo bugs your house where to they hide the bugs?

C

Chamba

Damn, I think I just gave Still Invisible a YES for Did you find this post helpful? when he said it was ok to rat on someone...will someone please kick my ass.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I know a chap that was knicked by nationl crime squad(UK) & they had his house bugged. He came home one day & found/noticed one of his skirting boards had been tampered with, looked & sure enough his house was bugged. the pigs do do it, but you'd have to be a big player in the game really. not sure what they get upto in other countries, but its not unknown in the UK.

How do they do it. You get knicked on suspicion, while your in cells, being interviewd etc, they search your property, obviously pull in the pigs responsible & they get to work. its as simple as that chaps! you'd have to be a player in a big game though imo like i said. phones i think they tap alot of people if your under suspicion, it aint hard for them to do that is it. as long as you stay under the radar it aint gonna happen.

anyone who thinks that they dont do it is fkin deluded & good luck to ya!

Last edited:
if you run a smartphone,computer with a webcam, they don't need to bug you.
all they have to do is have their geek squad hack your shit.BOOM prying eyes unnoticed.

it's the new technique they're using.

Actually where I live they have brought in Covert Search Warrants; they can get a warrant to search your home without you knowing or being there. They don't have to tell you they have searched your home without you knowing till three years later.
One of these laws brought in on the pretext of the war on terror and then, mission creep, applied to other things that the law was not originaly brought in to combat.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
Actually where I live they have brought in Covert Search Warrants; they can get a warrant to search your home without you knowing or being there. They don't have to tell you they have searched your home without you knowing till three years later.
One of these laws brought in on the pretext of the war on terror and then, mission creep, applied to other things that the law was not originaly brought in to combat.
that was included in the partiot act..

Being coy now is it?

Being coy now is it?

. After a while I guess he realized that I wasn't interested in his dick, I ignored him and finished off the joint.:)

GayDadMensRoom091808.JPG

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
The police are not going to come to your house to alert you that you're soon to be raided and have suspicions that you're growing (wouldnt that tip you off - to run and rip up the plants/burn them etc??) .... Why would they tip you off but then after noticing no high elec usage or whatnot spend the time and $$$ to document your every move? If you're a "bigshot" grower theyre not going to come knocking at your door warning you theyre about to raid, you will just have your door bashed in with firearms raised..... use reductionist logic.... defeat paranoia.:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Actually police do do this. Its called a knock and talk. Its the easiest way they get busts.. a lot of idiots are just not smart enough to not let them in the house when they are asked and questioned.

I read an article in the past where they stated they've had huge success taking down grows in a particular neighborhood in FL simply by knocking on EVERY door on the block. 1 out of 5 led to a grow bust simply by knocking on the door and scaring that person into letting them search.

Unfortunately if they are doing a knock and talk on you rather then investigative work then they deem you one of those idiots. Hopefully you'll show them wrong and not even answer the door.

An idiot friend of mine made that mistake and opened the door. They said they had a 911 call from his location and needed to check it out. He said no 911 call from here..and after further pushing told them to get a warrant and shut the door. They immediately got a warrant and his ass was busted.

The warrant was issued because they said they smelled growing marijuana when he opened the door.

The moral.. dont be an idiot...dont open door for police....or in the OPs case...tweakers, crackheads, drunks, shooters, tricks, scanks, scalywags, dealers, informants, snitches, babies mommas, babies momma daddies, thugs, hustlas, or anything of the sort...

just my 2c

PS - this thread is funny. :biggrin:

PPS - laser microphones are real and LEO do listen to homes via pointing a device at their windows. You'll likely have to be a big shot to justify this type of eavesdropping but I know of a guy (powder dealer) round' here was taken down this way. Its not out of the realm of possibility.

firehound

PPS - laser microphones are real and LEO do listen to homes via pointing a device at their windows. You'll likely have to be a big shot to justify this type of eavesdropping but I know of a guy (powder dealer) round' here was taken down this way. Its not out of the realm of possibility
Agreed! on all^^^^that. Ive owned both styles the (dish) type headphones plug in to them. I modifies mine by putting a hollow p.v.c 1/2 in down to the directional mic, hot glued in position. My MOTTO is if they can use it i "WILL DO THE SAME". Call it paranoia if you like, i call it AWARE!! It worked like a charm. In some nieborhoods WE, FELLOW MJ-ers, take pride in KNOWING with discretion, with scanners,and the above mentioned. What is goin on LEO wise in CERTAIN Places., ya know. Old and Hip Firehound:woohoo:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Yes good intel. should always be part of anyone's security program.
The only problem with scanners is most PD's are going Project 25 with all the money DHS is handing out like crack and all the communications are trunked.

Agreed! on all^^^^that. Ive owned both styles the (dish) type headphones plug in to them. I modifies mine by putting a hollow p.v.c 1/2 in down to the directional mic, hot glued in position. My MOTTO is if they can use it i "WILL DO THE SAME". Call it paranoia if you like, i call it AWARE!! It worked like a charm. In some nieborhoods WE, FELLOW MJ-ers, take pride in KNOWING with discretion, with scanners,and the above mentioned. What is goin on LEO wise in CERTAIN Places., ya know. Old and Hip Firehound:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts