What's new

If it Bleeds, It leads... Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 - Bodhi Testers

billycw

Veteran
Welcome aboard 3rdEye, looking like it will be a fun backstretch.

picture.php

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!

You are the tree most loved!
How often you give us delight
In brightly shining Christmas light!
You are the tree most loved!

Your beauty green will teach me
That hope and love will ever be
The way to joy and peace for me.
Your beauty green will teach me.

(on a creepy note, anyone see the face in that pic... top left above leaf. Made my hair stand up when I was looking through pictures, its definitely not supposed to be there and wasn't...)

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Hey billycw. Are you smoking enough? I can't see the face for anything. I see a bud that looks like a pineapple or something. That shows where my mind is at. LOL

billycw

Veteran
Hey billycw. Are you smoking enough? I can't see the face for anything. I see a bud that looks like a pineapple or something. That shows where my mind is at. LOL

Smoking I'm good... its drinking all these bhang recipes haaha Always good to have you aboard Bombaycat :eggnog:

billycw

Veteran
Long running sativa spears seem to be the will of these ladies. Right around day 43 now and I'm expecting a stacking party like its the 90's and the only entertainment given is some cups.
giphy.gif

Getting a good amount of early trich's with a fresh blooming floral hashy smell on one side to a darker leaf'd almost shiny, funky b.o'ish smelling girl with less branching.

long spear girl lets call her #1, fresh blooming flower with hashy tones around day 43. Guessing at least 70 with these girls.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
#2 more running sativa bud structure with blooming floral notes around day 43
picture.php

picture.php

#3 same structure, darker leaf'd with a mix of fresh and funky smells day 43ish
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
#5 denser bud structure, dark shiny leaves on fairly branchless growth. early trich leader with a funky bo type whiff at day 43ish
picture.php

picture.php

All seem to like to feed light, although they are getting pushed high with cookie x's on the table.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
They look like they are going to reward you well billy. :D 70? I'd go with 80, but who knows? They look great.

billycw

Veteran
You might be right 3rdEye, fingers crossed for as close to 70 as we can get, but will let go however long they need:biggrin:

Hey Heady, good seeing you. Been a little quiet on this one working out recipes and reading. Getting good now, thanks for tagging along:biggrin:

billycw

Veteran
#1 day 55 , filling in nicely on long long running sativa frames. She has a bit to go yet. Smells she is giving off are getting fouler but still has a blooming flower kind of freshness twang that confuses my simple mind:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
#5 very spear like with little branching. Full of trichs and sitting in a deep fry joint rubbing your belly button greasy. Has a nice strong foul odor I cant put my finger on yet but dirty dirty.
#5 day 55
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
They look stunning Billy. That spear pheno looks like a fountain of trichomes. :D Most excellent

billycw

Veteran
Thanks 3rdEye, that girl has the dirty stench that keeps me rubbing too:biggrin:

Update on TM x DB #2 day 58
Unique girl with leaf curl covered with a nice trich layer, going to be a great hash maker. She is getting a nice little sheen of color as she finishes. Lots of fresh and funky smells coming off of her, fresh blooming flower smells dominate with onionish hash singing background. Her lower's put on nice weight low down in lower light, with the way these all grow I would say outdoor would weigh in huge with the right pheno of these girls.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Rounding day 60 with this run. Large running cola's with good yields all around with all these Pheno's. These would get huge outdoor. Nice dense bud structure with some wild growth and foxtailing on some. Smells are getting fouler starting off with a blooming flower hash type to mixing in onions, bo ish and a fouler palette. Quite the war of the worlds in the smell department. Nice resin production on all.

Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 Pheno #5
This one takes the cake in resin production and smell. Smells really close to Wasabi Funyuns, I loved those addictive little bastards and really had a flashback smell rubbing this lady, two fingers:biggrin:

picture.php

wasabi-funyuns.jpg

AmbW8Wx.gif

billycw

Veteran
Tigermelon x dragonsblood f3 pheno #1 day 60
Huge running sativa cola's and a nice branching frame will make this lady yield out large. Buds are nice and dense covered in a nice dusting of trich's. Smells like fresh blooming hawaiian flowers with a hashy bo'ish type background.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 pheno #2 day 60
The kind you don't take home to mother:biggrin: Smelling of fresh blooming flowers with a funyun hash background. Freaky foxtail from the top cola, always love me a freak.
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 pheno #2
Just a quick pic from a couple days ago at 63 days flower. Looking like a lotus flower getting nice color of reds and purples. Complex smells of blooming flowers(like standing in a field of blooming hawaiian flowers strong), hash and a funk backend.
picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Took most these girls down at day 70 flower. Large yield's on branching frames providing dense resin encrusted jewels. Smells ranging from the extremely pleasant and unique blooming flower to the rancid funk almost wasabi like burn to the smell.

Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 pheno #5 day 70
Wasabi funyuns mixed with a foul, but very pleasant to the stoner nose smell, almost makes the eyes water a bit. This was the only pheno to not have a branching frame staying very mono cola style. Completely covered in resin, this girl will have me smelling my fingers for hours after a good fondle. This one picking up some nice purple hue's at finish.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts