What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if I got caught with a bunch of weed, could I plead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol kid your either...

a) dont know shit about anything which hopefully means your young by your attitude id say im correct

or

b) looking for attention

my guess alittle of both but regardless you should tone down your machoness as you may have figured we are on the internet...

I guess you didn’t hear what I just said. First thing I said was, “It’s my walkie now”, second thing is “You’re suspended”, and the fourth thing was, “FUCK OFF”!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I guess you didn’t hear what I just said. First thing I said was, “It’s my walkie now”, second thing is “You’re suspended”, and the fourth thing was, “FUCK OFF”!

at least you know your trailor park boys lol...

todays youth.... -=[

is that in dog years?

well it wasn't me and you're still a damned wingnut.......

I may be a little out there but I am dangerous as fuck due to my intelligence in martial arts if I get your leg prepare to be leg locked. :)

I prefer to have intelligence that keeps me alive rather then knowing all this shit that couldn't save you if you were put in a death situation. I am a rare form of my generation most of my generation are lazy slops.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
don't you have 50 posts already?

why all these silly as spam threads? better watch yourself someones gonna reset your posts to 0 with all this turbo posting you're doing.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
im 28... im sorry to see that you are asking these questions at the age of 22...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
i cant wait for the next thread and its potential hilarious topic(s)

im guessing something like 'should i start working out now, in case my weed on facebook is discovered, my insanity plea fails, and i go to county?'

OP should join the p90x thread.

LOL fail.. I could easily crack you in the jaw n put you to sleep. But since you think I am younger then 18 that makes you a weak man.
but what if he is a quadruple blackbelt interweb ninja like you? could you easily do it to an equal?

If you think 22 is old, and 18 is young, youre missing a whole lot more than any of us can enlighten you to. If youre 22, and cant figure out that posting weed picks to twitterface is a bad idea, you need a lot of help.

i cant wait for the next thread and its potential hilarious topic(s)

im guessing something like 'should i start working out now, in case my weed on facebook is discovered, my insanity plea fails, and i go to county?'

OP should join the p90x thread.

but what if he is a quadruple blackbelt interweb ninja like you? could you easily do it to an equal?

fuck that gay shit I do Rush Fit.

paper_clip

I think this guys sole purpose is to troll the ICMag community, none of this guys threads or replies makes any sense. Trolls are just all over the internet these days, someone needs to just permanently ban this guys IP address and be done with it.

I think this guys sole purpose is to troll the ICMag community, none of this guys threads or replies makes any sense. Trolls are just all over the internet these days, someone needs to just permanently ban this guys IP address and be done with it.

Maybe I am trolling maybe not. But I am using this site as its supposed to be used.. posting growers and getting info..

Status
Not open for further replies.