Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
old haze cut directly from nevil from the early 90's( peng )London cut

old haze cut directly from nevil from the early 90's( peng )London cut

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
They all look so nice!!!! Hard to pick a favorite...but I think diesel dipped cookies wins for best look from what I see. Triangle kush cookies a close second.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell ya those pics look real nice! All look really good and can see the GSC influence for sure in the Cookie crosses. The straight cookies looks excellent.

DJXX

Veteran
nice nice nice..thanks for sharing...am proud to get to play with your creations...thanks thanks..DJXX

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
now all those pics look wonderful but what made me drool hard is this old haze cut.
what a beauty! :)

genetic freaked

Veteran
STOP POSTING PICS AND RELEASE THESE ALREADY!!!! LOL..

Amazing job on those crosses ojd.. The Triangle and Diesel cookies look great!
I know the SSSDH will up that cookie yield too.. That leif bud is cool looking..

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Awesome pics! I grabbed a 5 pack of the triangle kush cookies. Wondering what kind of smells, and how many phenos you've seen so far? Thinking about doing a side by side with relentless fire cookies. Probably getting in way over my head, but it sounds fun!

SoufLondon

lovely plants mate :D

that haze looks like the leng! gsc looks nice too, i wonder if gsc lives up to the substantial hype(can it really be THAT amazing?) will it snag the interest of commercial growers in england do u rekon?

safe!

Sideways

Hey OJD- you sent me a pm recommending cheese dog a while back, and we finally had room to grow 4 very large girls outside this year. They were the cream of the crop, in a
Crop of sour D, white fire alien, rug burn OG and garlic breath.
Nice large plants, good structure, so sugary the nugs felt like sandpaper, perfect density for me -not rock hard (can cause mold OD) - and the smell-3 girls smelt alike, fuelly tart. One had an insane fuelly berry smell that everyone agreed was flat out addictive. Everything in cure now can't wait to get to them.
We also made some of the finest dry ice keif I have smoked.
Have 2 more packs and will run again next year.

Props.

Latest posts

Latest posts