What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IDO'S going to the cup who else is going?

I

idoreallytry

well the title says it all we are going to the cup this year,,,,who else is making the trip across the pond?,,,,let me know would love to meet up with many of you on here, just curious as to who allls going,,,,peace and see ya at the cup,,,,,,

I

idoreallytry

sweet bro keep me posted in this thread,,,,we are also maybe thinking of vegas if here are not a whole lot of icmaggers going over to the dam,,,but the wifey has hr heart set on the dam so thats more than likely whre we will end up lol, she's the boss she just lets me wear pants lol,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice man....wish i was goin to either but like i said before with the baby on the way right around that time i will be chillin at home this 420. Gona have a nice session though with the Sfv x chemd, Sssdh, Fog, Purple B haze that is coming down early april ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man I wish I was going too Ido,just to meet you bro! I mean amsterdam is no fun at all.....wait thats wrong, the 'dam is mega fun!!

I

idoreallytry

yeah guys i wish i hadthe money to buy all u guys tickets,,,,,,,well who else is comin,,,peace

UpInTheCut

don't have the funds to go this year, but in the next couple of years I am definitely booking

a trip the the Dam!! Have fun this year, Wish I would be there !

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice man....wish i was goin to either but like i said before with the baby on the way right around that time i will be chillin at home this 420. Gona have a nice session though with the Sfv x chemd, Sssdh, Fog, Purple B haze that is coming down early april ;)

Im in the same boat Irie m8 my boy is due on the 12th april looks like it'll be next year for me never been to the DAM but will be celebrating 420 this year aussie style...:dance013:...:smokey:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I live just up the road... it would be wrong of me to just stay at home eh ;)

really looking forward to meeting up with you Ido and Frank ... will be a pleasure to sit a blaze a few with you fellers :D

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah Jamie i was planning on staying on ur couch i hope the invite wwas still open i haven't booked a hotel figured it was cool to stay with you i am only bring 5 other people lol,,,hell yeah bro i think we are going to stay at the hem or the linda anybody have any dealings with either,,,,peace

congrats on the kid benji, u know what it is?, i have 2 girls and a boy wish it were 3 boys,,they can't get pregnant lol,,,well hopefully next year we will be htere,,,maybe i can talk the ole lday into making it a yearly thing,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Im in the same boat Irie m8 my boy is due on the 12th april looks like it'll be next year for me never been to the DAM but will be celebrating 420 this year aussie style...:dance013:...:smokey:
Thats cool Benji...due date on our son is the 4th but only time will tell now. I've never been to the damn either so if all goes well ill be there next year too. Ido will let us know how it goes lol....

I

idoreallytry

if any of u that live in the dam have any knowledge of cheap mj friendly hotels let me know,,,peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
get in touch with southflorida mate, he knows some good deals there :)

my couch wont take 5, you nutjob ;)

I

idoreallytry

thx Jamie i will thxfor pointing me in the right direction so directly i will be directed in the right direction per ur direction lol,,peace