What's new

Ido's at it again FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

I

idoreallytry

Hiya ido. Still got a nice looking thread going bro. Happy holidays to you and your.
thx brother,,same to u and ur family,,,happy holidays
lol i know that feeling... -=] looking good bro
lol,,,i love clean clothes lol,,u will really need this now getting all the snot poop puke on ur clothes lol,,,,peace
That's my cut... lol Strawberry Diesel x ChemD bx1 aka StrawDD. It's a perfect blend of chem and strawberry fuel...
cant wait to smoke her,,,hte cut just shriveled up grew 3 inches then just died,,,wierd but a couple others died as well,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

yeah no doubt i think they could be a lil plumper now but i have been keeping it cooler in there the first few eeks of flower wish i would have had a heater in there at night there were days in the first 3 weeks of flower that it got to 58-60 in the room at night,,,so i am hoping that i still get a nice harvest and next round should be better by tenfold,,peace

question for all u all who has ran the original chemd cut?,,,mine is at 43 days flower and throwing a few single nanners on the top buds,,,its not a light leak its in the back row middle corner and nothing else is doing it,,,wondering if they were more than liley sterile, but any adveice will ehlp,,thx all,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

chemd

sfv x chemd

well my camcorder just dont cut it for good pics very often but the wifey does a way better job might con her into some pics later,,,peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well even with your shitty camcorder skills, The frost on those ladies is showing up :)

Now go ask the wife if she will hook us up and show us some good pics, Looks like your in for a fun harvest, Wont be long now and those jars should be plumb full....

I

idoreallytry

yeah bro the chemd has about 20 more days the sfv x chemd has about 30 more days so yeah i am gonna be in for a nice treat,,,thx for stopping in blaze1,,,peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lookin great man. cant wait to see myne in a few months they were put in flower last night

One Love 731

Veteran
Wow, sfv x chemD is a beauty. Looks like your gonna kill it this round. I am spending the Holidaze with the Mrs. and flower rooms, damn this girl can grow. Its a good life when there's so many keepers about. Keep it up buddy your coming down the other side with this run, lol. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

I

idoreallytry

lookin great man. cant wait to see myne in a few months they were put in flower last night
good hope u listened to me and have tha bamboo or dowel rod already in place and spreading her out she will get branchy and needs light so u have to spread her out i didnt and my yield will suffer slightly,,,should have screened it for real,,,but hopefully it will still suffice,,,,peace
Wow, sfv x chemD is a beauty. Looks like your gonna kill it this round. I am spending the Holidaze with the Mrs. and flower rooms, damn this girl can grow. Its a good life when there's so many keepers about. Keep it up buddy your coming down the other side with this run, lol. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:
hey bro glad u get to ur girls and the wifey,,,hope u have a wonderful holiday,,,yeah i love my sfv x chemd,,,its ur way just say the word,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well i take her 80 days usually but honestly this time she looks like she is ripening a lil fasteer so probly 70-75 days this round i gave the rest of the room its first flush tonight, the dumpster chemd and sd x gdp have been getting flushed for a few days,,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just scrumptious............like sugar cookiez........

just scrumptious............like sugar cookiez........

YES...indeedy.....lookz like U found a very killerpheno..and have run w/ it........lookz like that schitt.will be devastating............in a few weekz......she start'in to give off that UNKY....reak?.......yet......
bet the funk iz ..........all over that one.......
So.........good to seee.........U achieving........U goalz..........of catatonic blisss...................while keep'in the wifey in line..{ wait'in for another bowel }..............camera in tow........
ps......hope the Holidazy serve U and the onez around U............
well, warm, and wonderful............indeed.......
YB

I

idoreallytry

YES...indeedy.....lookz like U found a very killerpheno..and have run w/ it........lookz like that schitt.will be devastating............in a few weekz......she start'in to give off that UNKY....reak?.......yet......
bet the funk iz ..........all over that one.......
So.........good to seee.........U achieving........U goalz..........of catatonic blisss...................while keep'in the wifey in line..{ wait'in for another bowel }..............camera in tow........
ps......hope the Holidazy serve U and the onez around U............
well, warm, and wonderful............indeed.......
YB
oh yeah she is like an atom bomb,,,but i keep her high so she's not bad all the time,,,now as for the sfv x cehmd hell yeah she reeks to high heaven,,,wish u were here to smell how nasty she is,,,peace brother
nice man always good when you hit the flush!
yeah a 20 day flush will make her come out just right,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

thx bro she is,, i love her,,, how about a pic of ur bounty's today,,,peace