IDO & PHILLTHY GET GANGSTA WITH OG KUSH X G13 HAZE "GANGSTA HAZE"

I

idoreallytry

great update ido

its really starting to get fun now
id say def more than 20 days

what day of flowering are you on

peace

yeah i corrected it,,, i meant to say 30 or so, sorry for the confusion,,,these girls are a dream to grow so easy so nice,,,like day 35 or so not sure, i could look back i was planning on a 65-75 day flower more than likely the latter,,,,well thx OJD...peace

oregon_guy

Those look fantastic Ido, keep up the good work. I bet they will turn out to be some great dank too. Is OJD planning on releasing some beans of this cross in the near future? I would be interested in snagging a pack of these, hell I have been trying to find a cross of OGK X anything lol.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

thx brother if the ole lday will quit being a lazy ass i will get some pics up lol,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well i got a lil update things are looking great chugging right along,,,these girls are all pretty similiar but i have 3 phenos one more Haze and the other more Kush,,,they all each give off a sweet smell but yet still not a pleasant smell,,,i really suck at describing smells i will have theole lady give her a whiff see what she smells enjoy,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are my 5 ladies... the two sativa leaning phenos really dont seem to like the amount of N in the soil. other then that they are pretty much growing themselves and need little to no attention.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice pics....they are really starting to fill in now. The one in the first pics looks better too...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great Phillthy, i have a couple that just keep throwing new bud from the top like its stretching for the light but its only 9" away and i have cut nearly all N from their feed and increased the p/k and i still see em stretching like the first and last pic

bterzz

Veteran
This entire time I thought your name was "I dont really try"

Nowww I understand why everything you do looks so good!

Keep it up Ido&Philthy!

I

idoreallytry

well at first i thought is he being funny but what u said didn't seem like that it seemed like u just made a mistake haha, shit no problem bro its all good,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well here is an overview of the garden of Gangsta's lol,,,there are three that are very similar i guess more kush from what OJD has told me and then i have two more hazey plants but not overly so just a lil slower along and just Sat variations,, they all have sort of a lemon smell and one has a rather putrid like vomit i gues but i could be wrong its just not good but i am excited about it lol,,,the buds are rock solid and all the size of golf ball from the bottom buds to the top cola,,,,the cola is starting to swell and pour out the resin,,,Great job OJD i can't wait to try out those SSSDH after growin out these for ya:woohoo::yeahthats, they all stopped at the same height exactly except for one plant of the Kush pheno's it got about 3-4 inches taller,,i am on day 52 of 12/12, i am going to feed the Kush phenos a shot of sweet and P/K Ginourmous tomorrow and hten theyare flush mode,,,the 2 haze leaning phenos will get fed a couple more times then they are all going to be being flushed i would say the kush's will go to about 70 days and the haze pheno will go to 77 or so they are just right behing them,,,i am glad for my rooms sake i didn't top or train they would have overran evrything in the room but 4 of these in 5gallons scrogged would be a nice haul of sticky nugs,,,well i wish i could post bigger pics but for some reason i can't,,,i got 2 more plants to post,,,enjoy have a good day,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

hey guys does anyone know how to post big pic these lil ones don't do these justice,,,well hopeu all enjoy,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great ido, i always love to see your updates
I cant say we are getting any lemon smells or vomit but as you know i suck at describing smells
keep up the great show bro