What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Identifying the problem - PICTURES

duke1992

Hello!

Need some help identifying the problem. Small yellow spots forming on leaves, maybe leave edges tipped upwards/downwards? Anyway look at the pictures. I am seeing this only with 2 plants, rest are doing fine.
Maybe nutrient deficiency? I repoted them to 11l pots about 7-10 days ago, the soil is plagron light mix (only for 1 week of fertilizers in them).

Blazeee

Veteran
Your plants look good to me.

Judging from the 1st, 2nd and 4th pic looks like you may have spilt a few drops of water on the leaves when watering them, causing it to get scorched when the light came on.

Normally the lower leaves will start to yellow up after a while and i just pluck them off and forget about them.

Maybe wait to see what others have to say but to me it looks like you may have just split a few drops of water on the leaves causing them to get scorched once lights came on.

Wish you all the best with the grow