What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ID the Pest

ion

what about ladybugs buddy?
rove beetles?

if they be in the canopy, the iso spray will kill them......few days later check again spray again. i chatted with the exceptional customer service peeps at Arbico and after talking various products they have for mites/aphids i asked about if theyve heard of the iso spray idea, they said oh yea.....but they gotta ball the jack and they dont sell iso...heh,heh.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So after the sprays(botanigard and sulfur) and defoliation of lower nodes and leafs and the release of californicus and persimillis it seems like things are a lot better already, plants are perking up again... I scoped for a good 40 minutes on the lower leafs and wasnt able to spot a live broad mite...

I got another 5k swirskiis and 5k andersoni on their way to put the nail in the coffin and secure this harvest. I got my fingers crossed this should be able to get rid of the pest... no way the broads will live after that!

I will post results come harvest but I'm pretty confident with the treatment I applied. If you wanna follow the results I got a thread with more info and pics, its called Temple of Ganja, link in sig :tiphat:

Plants look a bit ugly with all the sulfur residue on the leafs and the vermiculite from the predator mites... I gave them a good wash yesterday with Aloe and some humic acids to help them recover!

Thanks for all the help and support fellas!
:rasta: