What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

Tom Hill

Veteran
We don't wallow over you being a jacked up grinding drymouth all yeyo'd out, how's about occasionally tossing a bone or two as well? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavQY5V0xpg

In all seriousness, you guys carried these recent elections, and thank you kindly for that with all of my heart.

In regards to all this other, we are waiting for you to engage as always. Money=spending quality time with you and ours. Please, put the brakes on your,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZWYmxr8XE

dddaver

Veteran
"Just who do....who do ya think you're foolin'"?... good song. Anybody know who it's by? I 'm too lazy to Google right now? :tiphat:

Tom Hill

Veteran
uh, as many as I can? Just this year I have fathered two children. I would sit back and watch tv, but can not stand by and have my sons listen to that babble of you and yours, they will crush all that with absolute omnipotence and fall back on superior numbers while splitails are high on oxi swatting at imaginary flies so to speak. Tick toc, be comfy with being fucked, it's not like you were doing anything anyway.. Closer to the mark, I'd imagine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOXfC5OgmY

Last edited:

DarthFader1

Veteran
This might have been the worst thread i've ever read in my life. I wanted to stop but i couldn't, give me back my 20 minutes yo, deez bitches be crazy

And yes i voted ONE STAR for TERRIBLE oh no he didn't yes he did!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my ex found my hairy armpits sexy...weird,,,,, another liked my natural body smell and would wear my favorite flannel shirt when I was away on business...women,,,, go figure...yeehaw

amanda88

In a man -personally I like arms/hands.. I dont like too much muscle but I like them defined. I think IW has the best arms! and nice hands....
also tattoos is a plus....and eyes. lol I could go on and on...
so what about you?

Simply amazing how things change even in the 6 years since this thread was posted, who for one has ever heard of paul and simon ..?

buttocks and cash rule a womans heart always will and always will be ...lol

Croissant

every chick I have asked this always tells me a defined oblique that meets with a defined anguinal ligament that points like a V to a big wiener.

dddaver

Veteran
Simply amazing how things change even in the 6 years since this thread was posted, who for one has ever heard of paul and simon ..?

You've never heard of Paul Simon? Seriously? Or was that a joke? Art Garfunkel?

I feel like I'm walking on a "Bridge Over Troubled Water".

Butts and bucks. How 'bout a butt made out of bucks. Store-bought? "Does that turn you on baby"? said Austin Powers.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

[Paul] Simon has earned twelve Grammy's for his solo and collaborative work, including a Lifetime Achievement Award.] In 2001, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and in 2006 was selected as one of the "100 People Who Shaped the World" by Time magazine. In 2011, Rolling Stone magazine named Simon as one of the 100 Greatest Guitarists. In 2015 he was named as one of The 100 Greatest Songwriters by Rolling Stone Magazine.

Once a duo, Simon and Garfunkel, as dddaver mentioned.

Whatever happened to humor, a gentle soul, able to fix anything? "Still crazy after all these years" thinking it's money. Sigh.

Last edited: