What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG taking too long to load?

SGMeds

What a trip... was like a major disturbance in the force... felt across the world! crazy ;-0

Welcome back!!! ;-)

BIGGS

Veteran
seems to have sorted its self now. was posting earlier but it wasn't showing my posts in the thread. seems a bit slow to post up what i wrote. hopefully all sorted now.

well i have a 25mb download /2mb upload connection and something is up ......the pages load when they want to and say cant find server when going page to page ....like ic is out of bandwidth or has to many users on at once ....starting to become frustrating write out long detailed post only to lose it all because of server cant be found ive tried FF and IE my pc is fully up to date and my bandwidth has been tested also ...its this site ....im ready to move on due to this its like being on 56k again when im here sometimes been like this for 2wks

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Of course it is the site. No one said it wasn't. It is a server issue and OP has been working his tail off for over 24 hours trying to resolve it. If a bit of patience for a couple of days is too much to ask, then feel free to go whereever you will be happy. Imo, the internet has spoiled people for everything happening instantaneously.

T

tonto

still having problems

i cant help but feel that maybe yummybud is reaching out from beyond the grave for revenge:fright:

i guess im spoiled then .......LMAO ... hopefully all is resolved in the next few days this is going to be my last post til issues are fixed... it just sucks when u post long post and lose it all

G

Guest 18340

As of 11:28 a.m. est the problem persists.
I know you're working hard at this OP, just keeping you updated.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Aaaand where is Skip? Did he get fired and is exacting his revenge via a ddos attack on some internal ip address on the box?

Latest posts

Latest posts