Veteran
Gypsy's side-kick..................LMAO

He gets a kick in the side alright, but only for an occasional snore! :bat:

:friends:
dg

left hemi

for those of you having problems, 2 questions:
first are you behind a firewall?
do you have some sort of media player installed (winamp, wmp)? I need to set up a buck naked machine to see if it does it for you, but I haven't a free chassis, and every machine of mine has winamp installed. getting a stream going can be a touchy bizness. winamp doesn't suck, even though it keeps mentioning aol (aol bought the co that built winamp and shoutcast, which was the first streaming technology that was readily and relatively freely available.

These are windows media streams. It does not support shoutcast streams. If you have probs getting it to play most likely you arent waiting long enuff for the stream to load after clicking play. If you are on dial up some of them might take forever to load depending on the stream rate of the station.

G

Is it browser specific?As i only use mozilla firefox and I,m not getting anywere,nortons is my firewall if that helps,I wanna hear! :confused:

G

two thumbs up on the radio
:joint: smoke a phat one and relax to the sounds of ICmag :woohoo:

This is the best Radio Station in the United States---no commercial music, no commercials, no jack ass fratboys/teeny boppers requesting low IQ tunes.

The strangest shit out there, they play anything from Frank Zappa to Frank Sinatra--from interviews with Orson Welles to Whale song--to Dave Attel.

Check um out...

WFMU 32 kbps The freeform station of the nation, from Jersey City NJ

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Green Lantern said:
here...hehehe...press play

<embed src="../ShantyTown2.mp3" autostart=false loop=false height=62 width=144 controls="console">

.....Damn!.......he's put the track with out the drums and the finished vocals down......now where is the more finished version?......ehhhh....G.L.!

G

hey guys just wanted to say this icmag radio is HELLA cool, when the commercials start i bounce to another one, all over the country! they took away our local 60's/70's station to make way for this 'Jack' bullshit format, where they play any song from like 1965 to the present and they all suck ass... i'm gonna find another one and post it so i can listen to some oldies again... i also think it would be awesome for gypsy and the breeders (call dg a sidekick at ur own risk LMAO) to tape a couple of programs a week that we could click on and check out...just flipped on the reggae station, we definitely don't get any of that where i live...maybe another carribbean would be cool too, i love steel drums... Fly away to Zion...

peace,
phat