What's new

ICmag members meeting 18-20/4/2006

O

OHenry

I wish you ALL a good safe time! Wish I could join you all again!

Niemand

OHenry said:
I wish you ALL a good safe time! Wish I could join you all again!

Ahhh... We just started to talk last cup and I was hoping we could FINISH this cup! You and your excellent photographic skills will be missed......

I havent been around much this year so PLEASE excuse this question but......

Are you still with that wonderful girl?? The 2 of yours interaction was the high point of last years cup..... Oh... to be young and in love again (OLD and in love after your 31st anniv is just NOT the same!)

Jah Bless, IBN

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sin if you're plannning on next year let's talk. I was planning on making the trip next year as well.

GreatLakes THC

SneakySneaky

Veteran
im down

ill be in the 14th and leave the 23rd

everybody remember the 18th find me its my birthday and were getting spiffy lol

Jahminded

I'm in.....please keep me posted on events....

Me and my buddy had been planning this trip for months....I really wanted to taste all sorts of fine herb.

We dont want to miss out on the fun....please keep me updated.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Man Sneaky dude your gonna find your head spinning on the 18th, 'cuse there will be so many loaded bongs, spliffs and probably vaporizers being passed your way.

hey Jahminded, look forward to meeting you and your budy, we'll have to burn some ganjah man. its gonna be wickid fun.

Jahminded

gaiusmarius said:
Man Sneaky dude your gonna find your head spinning on the 18th, 'cuse there will be so many loaded bongs, spliffs and probably vaporizers being passed your way.

hey Jahminded, look forward to meeting you and your budy, we'll have to burn some ganjah man. its gonna be wickid fun.

gaiusmarius.........Post #420 for you........cool man......looking forward to meeting you as well. I've got your requested sweets......Going to the SB at 10:30 today.....

Mr. Ganjabis

Heard ya people had a blast in Ams. FJ, guess who's in town :wave: .
Well well, spring in Ams, I guess summer couldn't take off in better way :joint: .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks for the jelly belly jelly beans Jahminded, i was touched that you remembered. it was great meeting you and geting jahminded together with your m8 too. how about the bike tour we all went on, wasn't that just cool? there's me rideing along behind mr.greenthumb and his friend passing a joint back and forth, i'm surounded by a cloud of fine smoke, lol. what a picture we must have made? we were 11 people at one point on the bike tour, there was trichomefarmer as the guide, Johnbud and his lovely daughter, mr Greenthumb and his friend Adam, then we had Jahminded and his friend from the states who's name i seem to have forgotten right now. then we had kov who joined us at the Katsu and managed to lose us shortly after leaving the Katsu again. we also had Foz and then the local of the tour SativaBelieva and ofcourse myself. ahh what fun we had following tf through the traffic of downtown, accross redlights etc lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts