What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

G

Mybeans if ya want , take my team ,, iam not a very patient person

but how is it done ???

peace

immortal

Im in. These prizes are better than the other contests here at ICMAG. Ive always wanted one of gypsys stash boxes.

Miss Mess

hey guys.......just wanted to say.....if you sign up please please PLEASE play!

I was in a league last year and one of the teams never played....so there'd be weeks where half of his players weren't even playing and that was sort of a downer for whoever was matched with him that week. Not much competition in that. ....and to make matter worse he had someone on his team that I really freakin wanted and all attempts to try and trade with him were met with silence cause he was literally never around.

G

When you are unable to draft for yourself, our computer system will make intelligent choices for you. This will happen if you signed up for an Autopick League or are not present for all or part of your Live Draft.

The autopick system first selects the highest-rated available player (based first on your pre-rankings and then our default rankings) that can fill one of the open starting positions on your roster.

After all of your starting positions are filled, the system determines a list of bench positions based on the number of starters at a position vs. the overall roster size. The system then selects the highest-rated available player (based first on your pre-rankings and then our default rankings) that can play one of the bench positions.

Given this system, it is important to remember that all starting positions are filled before any bench players are chosen. Additionally, keep in mind that the system will determine a maximum number of players to draft per position (starters plus bench) so that no roster ends up with an inordinate number of players at any single position (e.g., five quarterbacks in a league that has a single starting quarterback).

Regardless of your league type, it is wise for all managers to pre-rank players in case they miss any part of the draft. To do this, just go to your team page and select Edit Pre-Rankings.

Also, please note that if you join a Public Autopick League, you may end up being placed in a live draft league in need of players. If this does happen, your team will still be autopicked by our computers.

How do I make sure to have autopick on? I'm going to be working...

G

okay i deleted my team ,, so the slot is up for grabs

good luck all ,,, peace

tragic1

Aww man this sucks. I just got back from vacation and see that the league is full. I had such a great time last year. If anyone decides not to play please let me know.

Maybe we could start a second league?

Is there anyway to have more teams?

If I don't get in some how have fun guys. :badday:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
my friend just signed up... i hope thats ok, he posts under "hiddenjukes"... hes a fantasy football fanatic... i think he has around 20 teams this year.

jahseeds

let's get it on!!!

let's get it on!!!

less than two days, I can't wait for the draft already, lol.

Last edited: