What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

KYHomeGrown

since there is much freaking drama here (i feel like i am in grade school) lets just rid of the prizes and finish it out, and im not just saying that, i actually have a chance of winning, but this is all nonsense, and i could freakin care less anymore

G

Ok mrbeans we know from the looks of it what was done was a bit shady ( well a lot )
But man its a game .. would you still play if was just for fun ?? or are you more worried about PRIZES.........

Just let it be and next season we can set the rules in stone and if they aint followed then you dont play ... come on man tis the season of good will !!

G

after considring the facts i find myself,,,,,lmao... any trade between man and wife is colusion not matter who got the better of the deal,,,, i mean when u can talk about trades over dinner or after sex that would be colusion..... this league was tough i could not get one trade during the year,,,, after reading all this BS and lmao,,, i find myself sticking to my desion

i vote yea,,,

btw i know another league tougher on rules and no prizes ,,, so lets clear the air ,, i dont think anyone would cheat for the przies,,,, and all this is not about prizes anyways,,,,,,, keep them as is,,,,,, i have no ill feeling twards anyone,,,,, i am just voting what i think is fair,,,
Peace to all parties

G

saw another trade between them on the 6th or 8th? went back thru all the transactions from the beginning of the season, saw nothing else that even smelled of collusion. did not vote on the last trade made as I did not think I had the right to. had 3 p.m.s in my box on this one so I guess it's important. let em play.

tragic1

Mybeans this is the last time I will respond to you.

1 We already voted on this in the league. So why are we voting again?

2.As soon as you had aproblem with the trade I offered to cancel it. {check yahoo and you will see that posted}

3.You say there was a glitch or whatever, regardless when the trade was made we where both in the playoffs

4.What did my wife gain by getting those players? She got 3 players that helped me to an 11-2 season, I don't think they are too bad. Then after the trade she didn't make the playoffs. So at that point she gained nothing.

So stop calling me a cheater and get a life.

tragic1

Just so everyone knows I dropped the players I recieved in the trade. Does that make you happy Mybeans? I offered to do this from the start. I didn't get to 11-2 based on the trade but whatever.

G

Please retract my yea vote. Ive been confused since the begining so im staying out of it. Peace and *bong* :friends:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm cancelling my subscription to this thread. See you all on other threads, till next season, good luck to those still playing.

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
ok,
so thats how you want to play it ... fair enough
i can play that way too... :sasmokin:

I'll just have to whoop up on ya again like last time

nice M.D. ..... real nice :rolleyes:

Ok then, lets do this. :dueling:

BEANCOUNTERS>>>>> :spank: <<<<< SMOKEY CHEATS

Peace
beans

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
the members that are uninvolved have really come together in a solid fashion, imo... handling themselves extreamly well.

prizes will be an after thought next season, at least if I'm going to play... that way you don't know what you're going to or not going to win until the end of the season :wink: live and learn ~

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
~ FINAL ROUND ~

~ FINAL ROUND ~

zeppelindood said:
Each and every team owner is hoping for one thing... a trip to the big one... The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl! This season we'll have a 3rd Place Trophy Game and a 5th place Trophy Game, so never give up.

The trophy is large this season and features the Grand Prize, a DELUXE STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by our own Tragic1... so please give it up for these fine folks!

Runner up trophy will include a MINI-STASH BOX from Gypsy Nirvana & Dutchgrown and a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The 3rd Place game will include a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1 AND a pack of Sour Saver 2.5 from Swan Song Seeds for BOTH the 3rd and 4th place finishers.

And as Tragic1 said, "to make the pot a bit sweeter" we have a trophy for the 5th place game too. BOTH the 5th and 6th place finishers will get a pack of seeds featuring Annac's work with NYCD gifted by Tragic1.

The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl features:

bean counters
against
KY Growers

The 3rd Place game pits:

Smokey Bones
and
Bronx-BX

The 5th Place game matches:

Ant-FARM
with
team green

~ Final results will be posted Monday, January 2... good luck all ~

Dutchgrown will distribute all prizes... thank you for a "memorable" season, to say the least.

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
KYHomeGrown... 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl Champion

KYHomeGrown... 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl Champion

Congratulations KYHomeGrown!!!! Hell of a game.

ME>>>>> :bat: <<<<<KY

I really screwed up on my roster this week. Made four bad descisions and on top of that the entire bears defense decided to take the day off. :yoinks: :confused: :pointlaug

Well folks, certain indiscretions aside it was a good time.
Sooo, to all that played fair, I really enjoyed playing with all of you this season.
To those that didn't,....WELL...... :moon:
:fsu:
(and thats all I have to say about that)

peace
beans

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
FINALS

FINALS

Congratulations KY.... you really had a great season :smile::yes:

When DG gets settled from the holidays, we'll get all the winners details to HER. We'll need info for the top 6 teams to get their goodies... now that we're done with the season, here's a look at our final standings post-playoffs:

CHAMPION ~ KY Growers

2nd place - bean counters
3rd place - Smokey Bones
4th place - Bronx-BX
5th place - team green
6th place - Ant-FARM
7th place - Blimpie
8th place - BongRippers

zeppelindood said:

The 2nd Annual Fantasy Stoner's Bong Bowl features:

bean counters
against
KY Growers

The 3rd Place game pits:

Smokey Bones
and
Bronx-BX

The 5th Place game matches:

Ant-FARM
with
team green

~ Final results will be posted Monday, January 2... good luck all ~

Dutchgrown will distribute all prizes... thank you for a "memorable" season, to say the least.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Congratulations KY....

Congratulations KY....

Man... you really had a great season :smile::yes:

When DG gets settled from the holidays, we'll get all the winners details to HER. We'll need info for the top 6 teams to get their goodies... now that we're done with the season, here's a look at our final standings post-playoffs:

CHAMPION ~ KY Growers

2nd place - bean counters
3rd place - Smokey Bones
4th place - Bronx-BX
5th place - team green
6th place - Ant-FARM
7th place - Blimpie
8th place - BongRippers