What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG fantasy football 06'

jahseeds

i noticed stankys team has been disbanded and has no players on the roster, does that mean whoever is matched with his team will win by default??? hows that work???

immortal

stanky has been clearing his roster for the past few weeks and putting his players back in at the lasst moment. If anyones looking for updates ill have them for u as each series of games finishes.

immortal

WOW it looks like the timelords are gonna win a game. Now if i dont win theyll be better than me. Not gonna happen

G

the guy is a little passive aggressive bitchass douchebag, and he's also a moron who would play st. louis' defense against seattle rather than chicago's vs. cleveland? if he hadn't been such a jackass about that trade last week he would have won last week's game...oh and here is an update if u guys care...

bulldoggs
BongRippers

stankys skunks
Blimpie

bud bombers
Ant-FARM

brummy's bone heads
KY Growers

Baby Doll's
The Time Lords.

Smokey Bones
team green

Bronx-BX
BloodThirst

Stoners
Couchlockers

bean counters
SPRBWLCHMPS

sparkers
Bonecrushers

Time Lords gettin it done this week after a rough start to the season...

immortal

bean counters 27
SPRBWLCHMPS 61

stankys skunks 18
Blimpie 53

bud bombers 28
Ant-FARM 29

brummy's bone heads 20
KY Growers 25

Baby Doll's 48
The Time Lords. 86

Smokey Bones 54
team green 49

Bronx-BX 90
BloodThirst 68

Stoners 58
Couchlockers 19

bulldoggs 35
BongRippers 16

sparkers 25
Bonecrushers 0

jahseeds

lmao, thats fantasy football for you, i went from the highest scoring team last week, to the lowest scoring team this week, go figure!!! LOL

Miss Mess

umm, my numbers were Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different this morning *lol* over 100 :smile: still didn't win but definitely racked up some points

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Now, listen, I have a bye week on defense next week. Can I do a trade for a different defense? I have a couple of offers on the table but don't want another war to break out and would rather just wave bye bye to the points. But if transfers aren't ruled out, what are the rules? And what's going on with chicago defense now?

jahseeds

here comes week 6 folks, this is where it starts to get interesting. injuries seem to be plaguing the rb's this season, mixes things up a bit dont you think?

G

scores as of halftime during night game...........

SPRBWLCHMPS 39

bulldoggs 44

The Time Lords. 25

Blimpie 46

stankys skunks 78

Ant-FARM 45

bud bombers 32

KY Growers 10

sparkers 69

brummy's bone heads 77

Baby Doll's 73

team green 92