What's new

ICMAG CUP - Dam 2010

TokeSolo

Hello all :wave:

I was hoping I could get some answers as to where I can pick up some guest passes and where the venue/s is?

Cheers, TS

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Guest passes will be available from the cannabis College
meet up tomorrow at the Dampkring Coffee shop on Haarlemmerstraat around 11am
moving to the cannabis College around 12:30 then off to Mila's for a meetup there

Cannabis College
Oudezijds Achterburgwal 124
1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands

Mila,s

Pollinator Company Amsterdam
Nieuwe Herengracht 25
Amsterdam, 1011

Night time tomorrow 8pm
smoke out on the terrace of the soundgarden

Marnixstraat 166
1016 TG Amsterdam,

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will hopefully see everyone on the terrace if the ferry leaves ok in the morning....Luck'n'light JBo ;]

ergo74

I know that i am super newby but i really wanted to come...unfortunately my health conditions wont allow me :(
Enjoy it guys....and smoke a big fat for those who wanted to come and cannot ;)

Bulldog501

sounds great

cya there

last time i was in Adam i spent a fortune on coffee shops and then high as a kite at girls at Red light district

better stay away from those and concentrate on the cup instead this time ;)

Ed Borg

Greetings All, What is on for the IC Mag Cup Monday schedule? Perhaps we will get in a late afternoon coffeeshop crawl before connecting at the Sound Garden? Looking forward to connecting with OldPink, OJD, and All by the afternoon. Cheers All, Ed

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi Ed, was nice to hook up yesterday at CC... I glad I didnt resist the charms of the bubble for long as that was a very pleasant addition to my day :)

I read that there may be plans to distribute judges packs today (http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=169499) and so it might be worth double checking with OP today to find out when/where that might take place :)

I'm hoping to get back to town this evening myself, so maybe see you again soon :)

all the best
j

Exilist

Attend?

Attend?

Hi,

I wonder if it is still possible to attend today?
Is it still CC that sell the passes?

Thanks in advance!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yes it is possible... as far as I know CC is still going to be the place to collect passes... but best wait for OP to post today with some fresh info :)

maybe catch you later
j :)

Latest posts

Latest posts