looking forward to seeing you there, and trying some of your
great looking outdoor bud :woohoo:

have watched your threads many, many times, and have a lot of respect
how you grow so many nice plants outdoors

and I always like your photos, especially of your funny dog

southflorida

K

Karma Genetics

He mello have you seen my loading room. I got a special friend he weighs 300kg, he can take it ha ha ha ...........

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I will be attending my first ever 420 meet this year and I'm really excited to meet up with some of you cool people, I'm gunna be in the 'Dam from the 17th til the 24th, please can some of you 420 veterans let me know how to get best from the meet (is a judges pass needed?, what's the best coffeeshop to meet ICMaggers in? and any other bits of info that will be helpful).

See you all soon!

K

Karma Genetics

No problem amsterdamnesia. When you go get a Guest pass they will give you the spots and time's. At the first spot you will meet most and can go from there.

Also the wake and bake's are always a good spot to get most together. You will reconize ICmaggers better then you think.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
you'd be amazed what folk do round here for fun, mate
QUOTE]

that may be, I just hope no one from Icmag does that, with that many bags
like Karma had in his pic, at least not while I am there :yoinks:

but on the other hand after a few hits of some ice hash, maybe it will not
matter that much :laughing:

by the way JamiesShoes, will you be there from the 18th to the 20th,
partying with everyone? 20th is Monday, and in the Netherlands it is not
a holiday, is it?...lol

southflorida

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm hoping to make it to the city everyday for the cup, but I'll have to see at the time how viable that is (trains are expensive). I'll be there monday too, that's one of the days I'm really looking forward to :smile:

southflorida

Veteran
Well, I will arrive on the 19th and stay till the 27th, to check out everything with
my own eyes concerning the possibility to move to the Netherlands in the nearest
future

So I will either see you the 19th or the 20th, and we can party together with what seems
to be a huge gang of Ic MAGers

southflorida

mr.haze420

Veteran
hopefully the weather will be nice enough to sit outside on the terraces, where smoking a cig will not be a prob, bluebird, rusland, green place have sealed off cig smoking rooms if the weather gets bad.

K

Karma Genetics

greenplace is the bomb. I told them we would be dropping by. They are very friendly and always a good quality hash and weed.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like its going to be a ver buisy 4/20....but i got a question ....what would you guys do if you would only have some 2 oz of swag to smoke and you are just out of quality buds...and you only have some saved ones for the cup.....would you smoke it or take it to the cup....?
dillemma's dillemma's lol....

G. Sensi

Greenplace is definately the BOMB!!! Awesome friendly guys and easily some of the best ganja in the whole city!!! They knocked Grey Area out of first place (where its sat for years) on my personal favourite list...

You will definately find me there!

Cant wait!

-G

PS:
CORE... I was lucky enough to get a freebie bag of your Dominatrix beans a few days ago (thank you for them by the way... Ultra-Stellar cross!!!) so if your 420 Cup stash has any of that, then please dont smoke it!!! Bring it to the Cup!!! :D

LOL!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looks like its going to be a ver buisy 4/20....but i got a question ....what would you guys do if you would only have some 2 oz of swag to smoke and you are just out of quality buds...and you only have some saved ones for the cup.....would you smoke it or take it to the cup....?
dillemma's dillemma's lol....

quite simply, I AM smoking the swag (2week early widow 2euro all the way... lol) :smile:

(more so I can save cash than buds though... I didnt get that far with my grow yet :wink: )

southflorida

Veteran
sorry for being lame<>>> where do u guys get a guest pass ?

cannabis college, that is what Gypsy has posted, and has asked to make
a small donation to them when collecting it there (so far it seems the
pass will be free...by the way)

nottech

me and my friend will be arriving on the 16th, and stay til the 22nd.
flight and hotel is booked. At the Botel..

Busta ryhmes concert on the 17th :)

Other then that we'll try to hang with the group(s), at barneys etc :)

mr.haze420

Veteran
me and my friend will be arriving on the 16th, and stay til the 22nd.
flight and hotel is booked. At the Botel..

Busta ryhmes concert on the 17th :)

Other then that we'll try to hang with the group(s), at barneys etc :)

i hope you are aware that the botel has moved to north amsterdam and is a ferry or bus ride to get there

Latest posts

Latest posts