What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icetoker version 2.0

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey friends :)

One is a budbox and the other is a secret jardin....both 1 meter x 1 meter. And the fan is a 125mm 350m3/h sqirrel cage fan.

Paddi: Yes lets hope so my dear friend. Thanks for stopping by!!

will update with pics tonight!!

toker

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
hi icetoker,

hmmm so budbox is a brandname as well as secretjardin,
my bad:bashhead:...
thank you to serve my answers adequate and quick...
i`ll be taggin on this one, cant wait to see the `magic` happens and by the way merry christmas to you:gift:

greetz

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thankt for stopping by guys:thanks:

Day 5 of flowering for the choolopes. They have filled the space out quite well imho.....still feeding them with veg nutes but with a splash of mother earth tea bloom to gently raise the -p-k levels. When i see first flowers i will change the nutes.

I have been having problems with upload on icmag so there will only be a single pic this time around:

35hfsk9.jpg

peace
toker

icetoker,how did yer friend get those hermied seeds?..all i've got is females and would like to figure out for sure how to make seeds..i've got northern lights. if you leave them in flower too long will they produce pollen?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The hermie seedlings were all culled do to too much uncertanty. Most plants will eventually make pollensacs if left to flower too long or stressed enough.

Merry christmas to everyone:xmastree:

Went out to check if the gals had made me flowers for x-mas present but nooooo......just stretch and yellow tops heheheh. But i cought them just after lights on so these yellow tops will green up in a few hours. They look though like they are just about to pop...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

......have a very nice and peaeful christmas day:xmastree:

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So here are the small ones. They got dryed out a little in the jiffies so there are a few crispy leaves but they are growing just wonderfully under the 250w MH. I have not given them any ferilizer(well not true i gave them some melasses.) but only ph adjusted water and some cannazym + a little molasses this morning. I am doing this for the microbes that i have been adding with the woodoo juice. Microbes love sugar!!

So for some pics.

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel (the only one that survived the drought...ehehe:eggnog:)
picture.php

..lets hope it´s a female.

And one that i am very exited about.... lalandias Sour Bubble x Connie Chung.

picture.php

and one from the bloom cab......nice internode space on the chocolopes.

picture.php

Have a nice monday:santa1:

icetoker

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Ice - Whats your opin. on the Chocolope cut? I just came into one and would love some firsthand info if you dont mind. I got nadda on her. Thanks for your help!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey Rain :)

All i can say that she´s very sensitive for cold temps, finishes in 8-9 weeks, hasent gone hermie on me or my mate and is a moderate to heavy feeder.

I´ll let you know when i discover more things about her.

Otherwise this is one of my all time favorite smokes.....:smokeit:

and now for a little update from the veggies

picture.php

Dansk Diesel( Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Diesel IBL)(zen zeeds)
picture.php

Motavasion (magus genetics)
picture.php

Strawberry Diesel (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) (Rez)
picture.php

and all 3 together
picture.php

and the lalandia crosses:

Sour Bubble x Connie Chung
picture.php

picture.php

and the Snowdog x CC

picture.php

...and the radiator in front of the intake

picture.php

peace

toker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
....and to more bushy things.

THe chocolopes were delay´d a little cos of a timer fuck in the begining of flower but i think that will be ok as it´s a pretty stable strain when it comes to stress.

So here are some pics from today. 3 weeks in

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stay high and safe

toker

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Nice looking setup! Thanks for the help also. I am very curious about this girl and you are doing her justice for sure.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Rain: youre welcome bro and thanks for the kind words.

Directrix: Thanks and thanks for stopping by!!

peace

icetoker

Directrix

Of course brotha.

You're my first thread I subscribed to. :) I can't wait till I can have two tents like that. I'm using a closet as a flower room and a cabinet as a veg room. :biglaugh:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
It´s a real dream for me to have 2 tents after growing in a plywood box for 6 years bro. And that old box made some fine buds..... :)

...i went out to the plants to tuck them in and as i entered the room i saw the bloom cab shutting down so i decided to snap a couple of lights off shots.

picture.php

...she really kicks in the flowering.

picture.php

good night everybody:smokeit:

toker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
A little update.

I have repotted the seedlings into coco.....yes now i have to try coco again. It will be hand-watered at first but the plan is to make a feeding system. All suggestions are welcome as i am quite green when it comes to these things.

picture.php

And in the bloom tent things are going fine...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats it for tonight.....i´m going to lie down and smoke a fat hash joint and see some Fringe. Pretty tired after all the repotting and one kids birthday:hide:...lol

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
i guess i will have to split this thread up as i am running coco on the veg plants.

but the bloom babes will continue here ofcourse

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks #1

..I took some pics tonight.

starting to get a litle chocolaty in the smell...:smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

icetoker

Last edited:
B

beatster

I too wish I had a setup like that (alil bigger tho). Just wonderin about your lighting, how many watts?

Latest posts

Latest posts