What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Wax solventless "Mazar Calpe Blue"

realherbalist

What is your method?

What is your method?

Could you please explain how you make your hash? It looks pretty nice. Did you use a washing machine? How long do you agitate?

Thanks

the daber

Could you please explain how you make your hash? It looks pretty nice. Did you use a washing machine? How long do you agitate?

Thanks

Hy bro!!!... in this time i used buds no trimm. I put first me Ice-Olator set of 7 screen in a bukket, after that I mix in the bukket the weed (i grinded by sccisor just a litle bit), with very cool water and ice. I shake slow with a big wood spoon in a intervals of 10minutes shaking and 5 minutes resting more less. I think the trick is no shake too much and get all the time a temperature of 0ºC degrees. I´m no use a washing machine in me experience I get the hash more dirty.

Good Vibes!!.

smokey.gif
The Daber.

realherbalist

daber

Thanks brother ... Did you freeze the bud? My water keeps getting too green and it
sticks in my hash. Trying to figure out why. Do you mean shake or stir?

How do you keep your temp low and steady?

the daber

daber

Thanks brother ... Did you freeze the bud? My water keeps getting too green and it
sticks in my hash. Trying to figure out why. Do you mean shake or stir?

How do you keep your temp low and steady?

Stir it up!! alradey bob marley says!! xdxdxdx.....
yes U have to stir, The water should not turn green if not the has is gonne be dirty. Another trick when U hash get green is to clean with a cool water before U take out from the screen.
I hope I've helped U.

Good Vibes!!.

knubs

wow. that stuff is beautiful! im working on getting mine to that quality. right now ive got it to fmcd, but not quite a solventless wax. cant wait til im dabbin on some cleaner wax!

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
water extraction

just name your solvent and all will be understood!

But IF water was the solvent, your bong would not work and you would get nothing in your bags and you'd be thinking of how to distill many litres of water to get your product back out..

Beautiful hash BTW, O.O for sure.. AAA+ :)

Latest posts

Latest posts