What's new

Ice Princess

G

Click for Larger Image

These seeds are from the Brothers Grimm Ice Princess, we orded them from SD. Soaked seeds for 12 hrs, last 1/2 hr used tablespoon of bleach. Use only the seeds that sink to the bottom, for best results. :wave:

G

bleach?

bleach?

wouldnt that kill your chances? bleach is pretty strong on seedlings i would think(i could be wrong)

psy

G

On 8/19 fill the cups with dirt. Make a hole about 3/4 to 1in deep. Place seed in dirt. Place dirt back over them but do not pack down. Place in a dark warm area and keep dirt moist. Till they start popping up. Then on come the light,just a 400 sun master MH!

8/24 all is going good, 100% germination

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image[/url]

:wave:

Last edited:
G

Just alittle to disinfect. I've been germinating like this for the last 5 years and so far no problems.

tRuKemist

Nice! When did you buy those seeds or about when did you get them? 100% is excellent for aged seeds....assuming they're at least a year old! Ice Princess is such a sweet plant....you'll be pleased for sure! peace, tRu

Looks good man

Looks good man

Nice little set up :)
Your pups are about the same age as mine i think give or take a week or two.
Hope you dont mind me dropping by to take a peek.

Is Ice Princess also known as Ice or are they 2 different stains? anyone know?

Cheers,
Leeroy

G

trukemist, Yes I too love the organic taste,

Leeroy,got the seeds a few years ago, Brothers Grimm. I produced more seeds, from the seeds bought. Created by crossing the mother of Cinderella 99 to a male White Widow from Green House which actually had resinous leaves! Keeping them on ice!! :wave:

Last edited:
G

A room full of girls now :p Used FoxFarm soil mixed with reg. potting soil. I usally use the same soil for several grows and just add bone meal and worms castings. :wave:

9109-23_2_-med.JPG

9/17 12/12

Last edited:
G

12 days 12/12, topped 1/2 of garden! :p

9109-29_2_-med.JPG

Single cola!! :wave:

919-29_2_-med.JPG

Usally grow them in a 5 gal. bucket this time in a 2 & 3 gal. But due to height problems and IP being a sativa, trying to keep them under control! :cool:

G

20inches in 10 days?

20inches in 10 days?

Wow, now thats what i call a flowering shoot :)

Looking good old hippie!

**I usally use the same soil for several grows and just add bone meal and worms castings**

I recycle my soils 2-3 times atleast, apart from what cant be removed from the rootball.

I just add the extra's as i go and flush and clean soil well before next use.

Its very economical for a pov ass like myself, and i like to try and recycle things :)

Catchya round'
Leeroy :wave:

Last edited:
G

Hey Leeroy,
Makes good sense, not to throw away good dirt, the farmers don't! That's all I do is just add new stuff and you're on the way.:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts