ICE (Nirvana) 1800W SCROG

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Folks,
Starting a new grow diary with some seedbay offerings;
Nirvana's ICE.
Popped two & have two seedlings under 300w CFL in a heated propagator. Aim to grow these on in a tent & see how they shape up for cloning into my hydro room for my next run.
I'm also planning in the slightly longer term to cross ICE with my Power Cheese. If I get my shit sorted in time I might also have a go at feminising some ICE/PC beans.

Bless 'em - brand new to this world!

I'll keep the diary posted on my progress.
Stay safe & happy growing :tiphat:

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diary Update.

Diary Update.

Hi Folks,
Diary Update;
Not much to report yet. The seedlings are now in the tent under MH and reaching!

Here we go...... :tiphat:

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diary Update.

Diary Update.

Hi Folks,
A diary update on the ICE mothers I've got coming up;

So coming on a treat. They responded with a nice spurt of growth after re-potting.
Watch this space......

Tasty_Bud

I look forward to seeing how this goes. I'm also growing out 2 Ice beans from Nirvana.
Mine are about 3 weeks and look like shit. I heard that they are Nitrogen and Calcium hogs. Any word about that?
Those pics you have of your two look really nice. I am doing all hydro in RW cubes and Perlite. Using JR Peters Pro Hydro with Calnit
Okay, Fuck it, here's a picture. Don't be too hard on me..
I know they need help. Any advice?
Dsc05017.jpg

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICE

ICE

Hi Folks,
Quick diary update on my ICE Queens:

They're both looking healthy & happy despite the heat. :biggrin:
Amazing the difference in growth, seeing as they both popped the same day!
I can't wait too see them frosting up, I've read they're pretty frosty in flower.
Stay safe people & happy growing :tiphat:

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICE (Nirvana)

ICE (Nirvana)

I look forward to seeing how this goes. I'm also growing out 2 Ice beans from Nirvana.
Mine are about 3 weeks and look like shit. I heard that they are Nitrogen and Calcium hogs. Any word about that?
Those pics you have of your two look really nice. I am doing all hydro in RW cubes and Perlite. Using JR Peters Pro Hydro with Calnit
Okay, Fuck it, here's a picture. Don't be too hard on me..
I know they need help. Any advice?
View Image

Hi Tasty Bud,
I'm not sure what's going on there mate, they don't look like the same plant as I've got growing! It looks like overfeeding to me but I would post on the sick plants forum for more educated responses.
I'm not doing anything special, just all-purpose compost mixed with 30% Vermiculite & 10% sharp sand. It sits on 2" of Hydroton in the bottom of each pot. For food, this time I'm trialling some newly developed fertiliser made from used coffee grounds. They seem to like it & I just water every couple of days or when I think they look thirsty. They get 'under' watered rather than 'over' watered generally. I did add some Voodoo Juice & some Great White to the mix when I first potted them but I don't know yet what effect this has had. I also use H&G Roots Exelurator for the first 5 weeks, I find this about the best root stim on the market. I shall also be feeding them with liquid seaweed occasionally throughout the grow.

thefanfx

Hi Folks,
Quick diary update on my ICE Queens:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46312&pictureid=1104007View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46312&pictureid=1104006View Image

They're both looking healthy & happy despite the heat. :biggrin:
Amazing the difference in growth, seeing as they both popped the same day!
I can't wait too see them frosting up, I've read they're pretty frosty in flower.
Stay safe people & happy growing :tiphat:

great looking plants .... maybe the heat is a bit over the normal ..... but very healthy looking anyway

GL

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICE - Grow Diary

ICE - Grow Diary

Hi Folks,
Quick update on my ICE Mommas.

Looking good in spite of the heat. Nothing fancy just a tent, a 5" fan & can and just passive intake.

Current run of Power Cheese almost ready for harvest, so these Mommas are almost ready to give up some clones for the next SCROG run.

MJOFMJ420

has any one grown this strain before all the way through harvest?
do u recommend for a novice grower?
and would u recommend nirvana in general?

out of a 5 starts rating system, what would u rate this strain when it comes to
potency: 0-5
yield:0-5
finish time:0-5
ease to grow:0-5 (health wise how sensitive)

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
has any one grown this strain before all the way through harvest?
do u recommend for a novice grower?
and would u recommend nirvana in general?

out of a 5 starts rating system, what would u rate this strain when it comes to
potency: 0-5
yield:0-5
finish time:0-5
ease to grow:0-5 (health wise how sensitive)

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner dude. This will be my first grow of Nirvana's ICE but it did win the Cannabis Cup back in the day so I have a good feeling about them. The Mommas look fine and are just about ready for cloning.

Iffy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICE (Nirvana)

ICE (Nirvana)

Hi Folks,
Latest diary update:
My ICE Queens are looking good so far. Got through the heatwave ok but showing a little heat stress.
Almost ready for cloning. Got about 2 weeks until I'll be ready for them, so soon be flowering!

S

sourpuss

Very nice, reminds me of back in 2000 ish, I love that strain, was a little nute finnicky, but never failed to produce. Good luck