What's new

ICE in the CoCo

Just wanted to share a few pics of my girls! The tall ones are ICE and the shorties are WW! The ICE is so sugary that they look like they've been rolled in powdered sugar! :woohoo:

The ICE has a very fruity smell and the WW has a very skunky smell!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Lookin good man, what are you usin for lights/nutes? I just started my first Ice grow a couple weeks ago, can't wait!

sorry for the delay in responding lol always reading and forget about looking at posts i made!

600w hps on a 3x3 flood tbl, bcuzz coco

I cant remember the grower in europe whom i got the seeds from, I'll have to look around and let you know. I love it though..big fat colas!

m0ff99

Just wanted to share a few pics of my girls! The tall ones are ICE and the shorties are WW! The ICE is so sugary that they look like they've been rolled in powdered sugar! :woohoo:

The ICE has a very fruity smell and the WW has a very skunky smell!

DUDE!!!!!That is some serious buds my friend,:yeahthats give yourself a pat on the back, you score HEAVILY with these pics.....awsome man......f*ckin' AWESOME!!!

Thanks man, glad you like! I'm extremely new to growing and it took quite a few tries before we got that dialed in but it was well worth it!

m0ff99

dude thats awesome for a relatively new grower,i'm now on my 6th attempt and its going quite well,i have high hopes with this one.......as i do for your future grows by the looks of it i'll be watching out with interest for your threads.

PEACE OUT CUZ!!

DIRT DIGGLER

Nice lookin girls,I've got an Ice clone I've been vegging for awhile now,she's almost 3 feet tall, switched to 12/12 yesterday. I cant find any info on this strain other than alaskan ice.
just curious, how long have you had them in flower for?
or how long do they take to finish? any info would be a great help.

ICE Aug 2009

ICE Aug 2009

Here is some pics of the ICE i currently have on the tbl.. I'm running in a 3x3 flood tbl in 5.5in pots, Bcuzz Coco, fed 3x daily w GH Flora series, 600w hps. I use a nylon stocking as a sock on the pot which keeps the coco out of my tbl and works as a wick for any salt buildup. They've been in flower about 5 weeks. This is only my 4th grow so I'm still a newb and any comments or suggestions are welcomed!

There are a few Big Bud and Skunk #1 on the tbl too but the STAR of the show is definitely the ICE!. These ICE girls get soooo sugary and extremely dense!! :woohoo:

Now thats a COLA!! :laughing:

Sea of COLAS!! :joint:

This is BB x Hidleberry

Where did you get your ICE from? What kind of set up you running? I'm currently veggin some ICE clones that I'm gonna allow to get at least 3ft before I flip. The girls above were prob barely 6-8 inches. when I flipped them. :dueling:

m0ff99

Bloody hell mate,i bet you're jumping with joy with your ladies,they are extemely good looking......i wish i could marry your mary jane she's just soooo beautiful!! You are doing good things my friend, keep up the brilliant work,this time next month you'll be a household name in ICmag land....hehe...keep us all posted,the pics are fantastic
dude.

PEACE OUT!!

m0ff99

U know....my stoned mind just turned a cog and i remember trying some finished ice a couple months back and that looked like it had been rolled in sugar too.....very dense buds if i remember rightly and a nice taste,you got a big pile from a small nug when it went through the grinder.....yeah you should enjoy the fruits of your labour with this one.

PEACE OUT!!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Just chopped all mine on Tuesday night, looks like about an ounce per plant or so, will know more in a week when they're dry :) Gorgeous colas though, made me wish I had nothing but Ice in all of my trays!