What's new

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

FireFly22

Well I'm not too sure about the bubblegum genes, but it could. Out of 5 phenoes 2 looked identical and were done at 56 days, one pheno was lanky and finished in about 53 days and the last was the largest of them all with a respectable 75g, and took about 63 days and still keeps shooting out new pistals. One pheno was a runt and I nursed her back into a large bush, she has loads of color on the stem and no where near the end of bloom. As far as the smoke goes, I have only tried the first 3 phenoes, and the smoke is vary similar, with varying degrees of skunkiness. It is creamy but mostly on the palate, I believe that this strain will require a diligent curing to bring out its best flavour and texture. The buss is like a lucide dream, not so much euphoria here, and any amount and you will find yourself in a long stupor. Some times as your going on about things hours after you have a J, that your back to the buzz. Nice plants gona keep all phenos alive and will be growing them outdoor while I select the best of the 5.
I can only imagine that a great mom crossed with anything really sweet, fruity, or sour could add depth and texture to a smoke. uhmm, sound like the sweet tooth, C99 Bx1 and Rez sour D, males I have kicking around.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
FireFly22,

If you were to breed Ice Cream to C99 or Sour D, so many people here would be very thankful. I really haven't seen many crosses of Ice Cream around which is a shame.

FireFly22

Well Bio, This is happening! It will be a mater of about 6 months, and there may be a few others. The buzz profile and smoke texture are exceptional, it will remain to be seen if it comes thru on the crosses....I will need some help!

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Stay curious about the genetics... I am. Knowing its lineage would really help with peoples future Ice Cream breeding projects.

Hmm, I've never seen that many blueberry's in growth. But the high is similar to it, in the euphoria and calming aspects. I get a lot more burn out from most blueberry's than ice cream though, so maybe its a well done hybrid that helps smooth out the psychoactive effective of blueberry while making it a little more centered, but electric?

I'm glad you mentioned about Blueberry because it jogged my memory about the Bubblegum I grew. I would be more inclined to think Bubblegum beause it has a very similiar high to Blueberry but lacking the mutation problem.

Still no mention of yields guys? Come on now

<edit to add> Missed your post firefly, I think we're on the same page about bubblegum

Bi0hazard

Veteran
ChiefSmokingBud,

My friend had 3 pheno's with other strains grown under a single 1000w. A very small-time and strictly personal-intake grow where only two of the person's best friends get medication.

Pheno 1 Yielded - 2 oz a plant
Pheno 2 Yielded (Stinky Pink one) - 1 and 1/4 oz
Pheno 3 Yielded - 2 and 1/2 to 3 oz

Chief, if you are only working with one pheno, it could easily be the pheno.

S

SourDeezy

9.40 oz off of 4 plants and a 400 watt, vegged for 5 weeks

2 sativa phenos (sativa side yields the best)
2 short phenos

I know a few people think it has blueberry. I have experience with both. Although ice cream has some characteristics linked to blueberry the structure isn't there (atleast dj shorts blueberry). Ice cream is vigorous with out to much color. Bubblegum seems possible but the branch thickness isn't comparable imo.

It acts a lot like a classic "kush"

it could be a bubblegum/sweet skunk but most likely it is clone only x hindu/paki/afghan/master kush

just a few extra thoughts.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
u-nah-bomba,

I highly recommend trying it out. It's some top end cannabis with great meditative and centering effects.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i had the pink pheno at the end the leaves turn pink before they died during the flush right before i chopped i got 1.5oz plant reeked like piny skunk grew about 4ft had a very up high with a numbing crash about 2hrs after smokin it i have about 1/2z left in the jar hidden for a few months for the perfect cure smooths out alot after a few weks cant wait to try it in a few more months

peace stonE

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thanks for the input stoney917. I wonder if you got the self-proclaimed "Stinky Pink Ice Cream pheno". Not the strain stinky pink, but it was a pheno that wreaked and was a lot more pink than the rest.

There is a nice pallet of pheno's to try. It will be interesting to see what you're other seeds create.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i would say i got the stinky pink plant reeked like a combination of rotten garbage and pine during flower with lots of pink highlights passed out many cuts wish i would of yielded more but im glad i got to try this pheno i liked it

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Keep coming back to smoking some nugs of Ice Cream. Love this stuff. Anyone else have some good experiences with Ice Cream they would like to share?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
waaaaah!!!!!! im cryin like a baby who droped there icecream cone lol just emptied my jar and smoked the last 1.2g in a monster j and it tasted fuckin great not sure on how long i cured it total but it was atlest 6-7 wks prob longer. final taste was smooth pine skunk with a aftertaste of vanillacreme no cough at all just mouthwatering goodness probably the smoothest smoke ever the high is allright starts off intense but doesnt last to long for me but i smoke 2much weed about 2oz a week so im not good at judging bud in that sense very rarely i smoke somthin that has me good for 2+ hrs exept hash god i love hash anyway im currently runnin spoetnik and am very impressed with her so far im startin flush on them today it has the same rotten smell comin on in the last 2 wks as the icecream except with a much fruitier smell to it very grapey and the buds are much bigger and trich covered the the icecream i wonder if that rottens smell comes from there sensi-star which i think was part of almost all there indica/sativa hybrids i plan on runnin the icecream again in sept as my boys mother is doin lovely and hes runnin 15 cuts atm so this plant will be around for a min and the spoetnik to if the smoke is half as good as it looks on the plant thankyou paradise for these strains i just wish there was more info on em instead guessin linage maybe one day luc will let the secretes come out either way paradise will def be rockin my grow room in the future
peace stone

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Anyone else get to running some of their Ice Cream. It's been a while. I'm interesting in following up on what other people got, and the effects of their nugs high.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
SourDeezy,

I've recently heard others saying that they believed that many of the Paradise Seed crosses, used one of their Sensi Star's. Do you think that could be the indica dominant genetics in the mix?