What's new

IC Mag Server Auction and fundraiser

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lil info. if some won beans called sssdh from esbe, they got a lil misinformed. the hybrid is actually not only ojds sssdh, its sssdh\arne x amnesia haze\arne. sorry that sb didnt get it right, though i clearly marked the pax

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Hey ESBE sorry about that, tha packs were marked as SSSDH, but I should have checked with you
before I listed them up

OP

I recently just recieved a pack of SSSDH from REZ for $200, is this the mislabled sssdh ur fefuring too??

lil info. if some won beans called sssdh from esbe, they got a lil misinformed. the hybrid is actually not only ojds sssdh, its sssdh\arne x amnesia haze\arne. sorry that sb didnt get it right, though i clearly marked the pax

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently just recieved a pack of SSSDH from REZ for $200, is this the mislabled sssdh ur fefuring too??

No m8 it would be the sssdh listed on seedbay now from esbe for the seed fundraiser
NOT your REZ beans

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if some1 would be intrested in some genetics of mine i c there are 2 packs listed :)

A

alegoblin

Hey Core just bid on some of your Dominatrix beans. Hope all is well 4 you man. Ale