What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ic mag 420 cup 2015 Results

PapstUrban

Wanna also thx to everybody who was in town, was again an amazing time with great weed.
The biggest thx goes to Gaius who makes a great job evey year again and again!!!!

Just a short genetic update from my entrys:

Space Invador is a cross between chemdog x stardawg x deep chunk
Black Star is Blackberry crossed with an Sensi Star male
Spannabis Sunset is a bagseed from Sherbert found last year at Spannabis

Thx again and see you all next year!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Wanna also thx to everybody who was in town, was again an amazing time with great weed.
The biggest thx goes to Gaius who makes a great job evey year again and again!!!!

Just a short genetic update from my entrys:

Space Invador is a cross between chemdog x stardawg x deep chunk
Black Star is Blackberry crossed with an Sensi Star male
Spannabis Sunset is a bagseed from Sherbert found last year at Spannabis

Thx again and see you all next year!

thanks bro. big congrats to you man.

i love how the bag seed entries kicked some ass this year.

was sad to see so many votes missing from the end results. seems a lot of folks bit off more then they could chew. will have to look into that to see we don't waste judge packs on people who can't be fucked to enter their votes.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
how many judges were there? think there were a good few missing last year

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not gonna make it public exactly who didnt vote. just next year others will have first dibs on the packs.

what i can share is that we have 1.2k euro left over from the cup funds, so we have a start for next year. OP will keep it safe for us.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
maybe we can look into hiring a private venue with the left over funds? would be nice not to have to put the coffeeshop owners under pressure with our little baggies everywhere lol :)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Well Done Guys...! All told, perhaps the best judging contest in the galaxy..? With more representation, definitely would be.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
maybe we can look into hiring a private venue with the left over funds? would be nice not to have to put the coffeeshop owners under pressure with our little baggies everywhere lol :)

yeah i wanted a private venue this year, but no one was able to find anyone willing to have a smoking event at their venue. the one option on the table with early booking, is a bit small for the awards night, but might do us for the other nights. might well do that next time round.

mack 10

Veteran
I didn't even get to see or smoke the winner,
No #31 in my indica pack.

I trust my peers judgement though. Big up Chunky.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I made Rosin from the Hash samples, worked great. Much better hash then last years.
I tried with a handful of Sativa buds, very poor results, in yield some almost zero.
I tied a few Indica and they seemed to work better, but not much.
Making Rosin from buds requires buds that make Rosin easy and in a good yield.
-SamS

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Hi farmers!!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners, growers and coffee shops that have participated this year in the IC CUP 4/20.

To our collective has been a pleasure to participate in this special event. During this weekend everything has been great. We thank the organizers, especially Gaiusmarius all the work done during these days.

In addition to surprise us with our 3rd prize in the category of Indica breeder with Peach Slush.

Thank you and until next year !!!!

mack 10

Veteran
I didn't even get to see or smoke the winner,
No #31 in my indica pack.

I trust my peers judgement though. Big up Chunky.

So I checked my score sheet and it seems I made a mistake.
I did have a #31 in my indica pack and I judged it.

I scored it 7's across the board, total score 28.
Comments: nice, smooth but kept going out. Big nug. Frosty.
Cheesey kushy OG

Sorry to the packers.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I checked my score sheet and it seems I made a mistake.
I did have a #31 in my indica pack and I judged it.

I scored it 7's across the board, total score 28.
Comments: nice, smooth but kept going out. Big nug. Frosty.
Cheesey kushy OG

Sorry to the packers.
easy done mac,,,,we initially marked out of five but luckily skip sussed I had made a mistake and sorted it for us,,,
thanks again for that skip!,,,,,s2:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi farmers!!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners, growers and coffee shops that have participated this year in the IC CUP 4/20.

To our collective has been a pleasure to participate in this special event. During this weekend everything has been great. We thank the organizers, especially Gaiusmarius all the work done during these days.

In addition to surprise us with our 3rd prize in the category of Indica breeder with Peach Slush.

Thank you and until next year !!!!

Big Congrats to you guys, great job taking home a cup on your first try. i loved the Peach slush. can't wait to see your genetics on seed bay.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran

picture.php

congrats to all the winners and a big thank you for all the great stuff we had to judge.
and not to forget a big thank you to all who was involved in the organisation of the event and the crews of the places where we had fun
:thank you::greenstars:

tea:coffee:

TommyT

ICMag Donor
Congrats to the Winners! I Would like to give a big thank to the organisators of this stunning event!
Thank you all, It was a pleasure to be there! :)

amc98

Hi all,

I would like to thank the organisers of this marvellous event, we had lots of fun and very nice smokes with you guys. Organising something like this ain't easy, and is much appreciated.

Special mention to all breeders, growers and coffee shops for their entries, and congrats to all winners. Nice job mates!!!

Also, thanks a lot for the invitation to this event, we truly enjoyed this weekend and are already willing to meet you all next year. It has been a true pleasure.

See you soon!:tiphat:

Best vibes!

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've seen that my vote for entry no. 46 (peach slush) is not in the chart. don't know what went wrong but my vote was 9 - 8- 10 - 8 - 9 - nice purpel-ing, berry, strong

tea:coffee: