What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecknikal

Ohh GOD... You've done it again SoQuick ! Really nice setup you have , you seem the kind of person that try EVery way possible of growing LOL

Keep It Green !
Peace !

70s_PotHead

SQ, thats one bad ass grow :canabis: What really makes it cool is how most of your plants are fairly small and basically single kola plants, almost looks like a budsickel sog grow. I just love that look in a grow :)
How long are you vegging for?, bet its pretty short.
You also said you were watering every 5 minutes with a 30 sec squirt or somthing like that, can you elaberate a little more :confused: why not do longer but fewer cycles like a multi flow or just leave the pump on all the time while the lights are on and turn it off when dark. I know a few people doing drip with some pretty killer grows that way.

Even if I had the space, I wouldnt have use for that much bud, but the very same system can easily be scaled down to fit my needs.

70s :cool:

So Quick

Nice lookin terrier there Bram!! I went and visited the boy at the doggie hospital today...now that was weird!! He came in the room hobblin, but was pretty excited to see us!! Can't wait for em to come home and stuff...Hey Bram...aint these folks over here too kewl!!

Caprichoso: Right on!! More ights in flower is always good :D Hey!! Who told you my location :p

Howdy there DG...nice to see ya visit :wave:

Be back wit more pics...and I'll get to the rest of the replies when I step back in...see yall in a bit!

SQ

G

heya SQ, first off , it's good to see you around again.

looks like a setup i may be interested in moving into here once i move into my new location in the next few months.

i assume that's just a passive return to the rez then, no pumps used, just gravity since they're on those planks?

how do you manage to keep your plants so compact side growth wise? is it pruning , the strain itself?

what kind of yield are you expecting from a system like that?

and can i have some of those buds?

lol j/k man, looks very nice tho great work grow on !!!

THC

buzzerd

good work SQ i stilll have a link to one of the first grows that i read of yours and i see you've changed the set up a littleand very clean also i like how you've raised the buckets off the floor,what are they on just 8 x 12"s blocked up? is this helping your air flow from underneath?
and why the change from run to waste? just curious AK99 i like that how's it smoke ?
i just changed over to the FLORA gro and bloom i've heard nothing but good about it and the 3 part is nice but to much mixing

Bramski

Hey SQ, After I posted that pic I noticed my boys nails needed clipped. While I was doing it I cut into the quick on one of his back paws and it wouldn't stop bleeding for about an hour. I had to just lay down next to him at his bed and apply pressure with a towel, damn near saturated a whole hand towel. He's right as rain now, just tore past me there at lighteneing speed and stopped to rag doll one of his toys, skidding on the laminate floor like something out of a cartoon :D

Anyways, sorrty to babble of topic, I just can't help it when the doggy pics come out :) Ya aint wrong about this place either SQ, it's really laid back, everybodys focused on learning and sharing their ideas, no bitching. I like it :yes:

G

the man with the intergalactic grows....hello SoQuick...you probably don't know me but its pretty hard not to know you! I've run across a number of killer sci-fi grow pics of yours, and my hat's off to you for sure! :yes:

G

I had some friend turn me onto Soquick's thread at OG, so I am glad to see you over here in a safer area.

I hope you the best with your room and look forward to your update's.

grow safe.

realhigh.

So Quick

Thanks everybody for stoppin in and sayin "HI" :) I only have a min, but lemme put up some more pics and I'll get to replies this evening...

here's a couple of more shots @ 5 weeks

You know this floranova stuff is nice :yes:

Hey lookee..I did it :D Thanks for the tip bartender :yes:

So Quick

Would you guys like to see my mother ship?? Some of you guys already seen it on OG...I ran a few crops thru it before it ended up in the storage...so me and my Bro is kickin around some shit while were goin thru all my junk...were crackinup at how much shit I got...wha!! I was a newbie too :D I mean I got digital ppm pens, digital ph readers, blowers, pumps, timers, lights, hoods, different nutes, you name it I got :p Well anyways, once I layed my eyes on this thingy..I turned into a zombie right before my Bros eyes...I started thinkin...I have a few mamma's and some soon to be's, but my space is limited...and BAM!! It hits me over the head like a 3 ounce cola!! This baby holds 72 plants, doesn't take up much space, and the best part of it is, she only runs on a 1000w split into 4 :D...curious yet?? Follow me down to the next post

:wave:

So Quick

Welcome to my vertical mothership
biggrinking.gif

The mothership has my AK99's, Sensi Star, 6 versions of Skunk (evaluating from seed) 2 Kush's givin to me by Mr. Soul (also evaluating from seed) Super Silver Haze, Black Dominia, And after 7 years...I finally got the Original Cali O back into my garden (Thanks to a very kind soul!!) And a few others!! Anywyas, the beauty of this thing is, I can seperate the varieties to per chamber...eventually I'm gonna fill the majority up wit the best 2 and only have maybe 3 chambers for varieties!! As you can see I gutted the original feeding system and cheesed my own...so much simplier like this, plus I'm a cheese head, so I get off on designing my own stuff, but the thing is I'm not so handy
laughpf.gif

I'll be back later for replies and more shots! You guys gonna stay around for the harvest shots?? Kewl... :wave:

G

Killer setup SQ,

I have been looking at a similar setup called the "Cube" and it looks roughly the same except it is in a square configuration instead of the round. Feed to waste I believe.

72 plant sites doesn't suck either.

Are those 3 600 watters or 1000 watters?

Tex

G

Sittiing here in awe! Glad to see these fantastic shots SQ. Signed on for this ride.

So Quick_ More info on mother ship.. :) ... I'll ne around for the Harvest pics... What the yeild? Total Watts? Do you have the OG-!5 pure oxygen air pump? Getting one soon and I seen you said you tryed alott of stuff.... :canabis: SQ... Your system looks very good and thought out..... :canabis:

Sauce :yes:

So Quick

Thanks Buzz...okay I'll keep the thumbnails for you and all the other people that connect thru a slow proxy, but I might slip a med size one here and there for the rest :)

EcoNepenthe: Hey there :) Wow your boy's goin in for knee surgery! That's gotta suck!! Man, my rednose is still at the hospital!! Hope he comes out soon...not only because we want em back home, but the dam place costs me $160 a day
eek5.gif

Thanks Leeroy :) Dammit!! $400...I just payed $300 prior to em being emitted...all those tests and stuff are expensive!! De-wormers, urine test, skin samples...uhhh what else?? Initial doctors visit and the medications...dam they need to come out wit Pet insurance!!!

Nice shot HOG :yes: A packed room of buds is a beautiful site, aint it :canabis:

Hey...no killin plants around us smokey-cigars...did you post your probs in the forums?? We have a bunch of beautiful mentors around :D

Get your ass in gear pistillwhipped!! Scale up!! :)

Right on Fallenangel :yes:

Thanks again for the image sizing tip BT!!

Now that was kewl GratefulPhish!! That put a nice sized smile on my face
rainfro.gif

Bazarocka: WOW $600 for 4000w?? Your probably using about 2200kw's a month?? That's really expensive!! The 7 light set up consumes roughly 3500kw's or so a month, not sure exactly, but electrical cost is about $500, give or take...dam these electrical companies...they poke us in the butt for gasoline AND poke us in the butt for elctricity...bad goverment :spank: These sons a bitches should just let it be legal...hell I know I could contribute to the economy!! I would dam near open business everywhere!! From manafacturing wherehouses to retail stores...Imagine how much tax money they would get from this type of business :rolleyes: One day maybe...NOT :p

And that I do Tecknikal!! I've bouced from system to sytem in 04, but this time around I'm gonna try to stay put!! Yea right :D

billbob: I don't touch the fans, unless it's a must!! But normally I just let em be..the only time I'll pluck a fan is, if I'm not able to tuck it down or if the leaf has just about had it...

Hey there pothead :) Wit my AK99's I don't veg at all...they stretch quite a bit, so veg isn't necessary wit this plant...I actually have the timer set for every 30 min for 30 sec intervals...but this gonna be tweeked in future grows...I want to eventually see if they can go every couple hours or so...but since I'm using hydroton, I squirt em quite frequently...I'll do further evaluation on this...the Cage (Mothership) is set for every 5 min for 15 sec intervals, since I have no medium in the net pots other than the poly stuff and the cutting cubes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts