What's new

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Dysic

berryman said:
I still want to know where to get the buckets and the net pots to put in them. ive never been able to find the exact 2 gallon ones he uses

I betcha usplastics has them...they won't be real cheap though.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just order the "Ebb'n'Gro" Buckets from your local hydro store, or online.
Predrilled 1/2" drain on side of the outer buckets and the inner buckets have drainage holes on the bottom.
MSRP 3.99
and if you can't get them for less you need to learn how to haggle
vs
usplastics @ 3.82 less 15 percent if you order more than 60
nothing predrilled for you
countless hours saved: priceless

^Bump

I think afterreading all these pages ive confirmed growing mj is the greatest pasttime in the universe

SoQuick: If you read these man, Respect

donny darko

One of the best treads ever! Seems to come back up every few months. Soquick where ever he is he made it looks so easy.

peace darko

d4twamp

I'd save myself the money and just build it myself, I saw 2 gallon buckets at the dollar store, and instantly thought SoQuicK.

D

Stunning work SQ... I've been following your grows a long time... You likely won't remember me, I was Snapdragon on OG, but I sure remember YOUR superb grows... keep it up bruddah

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
SrPlantManager said:
Stunning work SQ... I've been following your grows a long time... You likely won't remember me, I was Snapdragon on OG, but I sure remember YOUR superb grows... keep it up bruddah

Well if he did remember you I doubt you would hear about it since he hasn't posted in over 3 years roflmao

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Wow... Harvest pics on 5 and 6 are fucking incredible. Those colas are just massive. I thought that I had a nice one - just a bit shorter than my forearm. But this dude holds it up to his leg!!! lol - insane. Nice grow even if it was a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts