What's new

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thc43

Veteran
great grow mate if you ARE still out there..

Plants dont looked tipped, trimmed or full of PGRs.. cant see the photoshoping either..

Prolly a fast grow of 1 week veg then flower but id like to know more, nutes, lights, how often the res is dumped so on..

jojajico

Veteran
i really want to kno how much that cola weighs and how he accomplished its creation lol. where are u so quick ur fans are waiting....

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i remember seeing him doing a side by sidewith super bud additive from dutch masters that was cool more bud less resin and somthing abouta radio isotope ?eewwwhhh quick waskool and friendly ,krusty was my man though ,damn shure miss having him around ,sigh the good ol daze

G

There are a few good Krusty threads going now from Hygrade Chronic and others if you search around. I like the idea. I already have my set up but you can't beat the yields.

DHF, that's interesting about the point of view on the photos and the methods.

Yeah , both Krusty and SQ knew their shit. Hopefully they are ok. I think I read that Krusty is around posting under another handle. Not abad idea.

Peace all,let's keep learning together...

Ono Nadagin

I dont know why anyone would think SQ misrepresented his yeilds on OG he had pics of some of his harvests being cut, hung to dry... then shoved in bags and weighed... the weights of the bags clearly shown on a digi scale.... he showed colas on the scale.... but I never saw his thumb on the scale

Last edited:

jojajico

Veteran
chosen said:
YOu're right. That's awfully big for even 4 ounces. Soquicks skills are insane...
i wish soquick would come back and share with us a bit more especially how much did that weigh and how he accomplished it. im thinking thats atleast 6 - 8 oz i mean its the size of his torso!

Ono Nadagin

it was not that big I think the largest were right around 2 OZ.... those buds are not super dense.... his final weights were a very trimmed product.... so you have at least an OZ of stem in that pic that didnt make it to the dry weight tally.

The strain is a AK47 xC99(ak99) a very Sativa dom pheno... it was grown in hydrotron or diced rockwool in a feed to drain drip system.... iirc he used GH Nutes in the early days of OG, then he switched to PBP....

Also that pic is not just one bud, he started flowering from a well rooted clone with no veg... some of the plants would grow a single cola and others if they were a little more developed clone would have side shoots that if not trimmed would grow up to join the main cola making it look like one massive bud.... SQ had a serious greenthumb... he would through down some spur of the moment experimental grows while at the same time he was doing his thing with his feed to drain setup.... large sog tables stuff to the max with clones, colloseum grows, cage grows... and he helped many OGers set up their own grows as well as he passed around the ak99 to many lucky ppl

Last edited:

jojajico

Veteran
Ono Nadagin said:
it was not that big I think the largest were right around 2 OZ.... those buds are not super dense.... his final weights were a very trimmed product.... so you have at least an OZ of stem in that pic that didnt make it to the dry weight tally.

The strain is a AK47 xC99(ak99) a very Sativa dom pheno... it was grown in hydrotron or diced rockwool in a feed to drain drip system.... iirc he used GH Nutes in the early days of OG, then he switched to PBP....

Also that pic is not just one bud, he started flowering from a well rooted clone with no veg... some of the plants would grow a single cola and others if they were a little more developed clone would have side shoots that if not trimmed would grow up to join the main cola making it look like one massive bud.... SQ had a serious greenthumb... he would through down some spur of the moment experimental grows while at the same time he was doing his thing with his feed to drain setup.... large sog tables stuff to the max with clones, colloseum grows, cage grows... and he helped many OGers set up their own grows as well as he passed around the ak99 to many lucky ppl
dud the only way that is two oz is if its made of cotton candy. are you serious. ive grown 2 oz b4 and its no where near that size. not even close. 2 oz are you serious the things is the larger that todler nugs look pretty dense to me, look at the tip. i kno its not a single bud but that did come from one plant, there is no way no way thats under 3 oz. i dont care how fluffy buds are they are not that light at that size. i would be suprised if that thing weighed a couple lbs wet.

Last edited:

Military

This entire setup is what I plan on having maybe only HALF the size hehe, seems to be to be in a garage. Come to think of it, a 3 car garage usually standard would be perfect to grow a massive amount. I cant wait for the day to be able to grow like that.

Man i bet you have so much fucking fun just growing them alone, not even taking into consideration the smoking part. Just i bet putting that all together and maintaining it is just the funnest project/hobby you do. I know i just fucking love making a new grow cab or something because its a neat ass project lol :p Like makes you feel just so good doesnt it :p hehe bring up the cheer in the forum x100 :p

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
FlyvAgaric said:
nice lookin plants, but why does the title have to be so odd. maybe i think your boring as shit. :joint:

OMG. mrwags pretty much summed it up I think.

Btw I think anyone would be hard pressed to find another thread with 64K views thats a grow diary (or anything else!?!). Hope SQ is doin ok...this thread made me decide on my FN and FL choices.

Last edited:

jonsmith

yup!

yup!

looks cronic! with a solid set up! Ive been turn on to the turm "light equals weight". No milar or white paint? maybe concider it next go around, for now keep up the good work bra! grow on!

Military

:p

garage.png

:p

God lol i looked all over this site and couldnt find out how much you yield?

Last edited:
G

People this thread was made back in 2004, stop trying to ask him questions lol..

G

ItsGrowTime said:
I dunno if there is something wrong with newbies wanting to emulate any successful growers (if not THE successful on iC)? Whu so harsh?

He isn't bashing noobs, he is simply stating that looking at the date a thread was created is something often overlooked by stoners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts