What's new

IC 600 watt club.

SoSincere

39x39 is perfect for 600's just make sure u have a decent bulb, GE or horti. 600 watt sun system s1's and s10's rock
you also need a good reflector, cant lose with supersun2 or coolsun

Last edited:

cannakid

sophisto said:
In a 42 x 42 area ( 600 watts in this area is about 52 watts per sq ft)....
QUOTE]

has that got anything to do with how close the light is to the canopy? ive got an air cooled sunsystem2 6"can fan 6"can filter so the lamps is within two feet of buds in my current set up. i was told 5ft squar is good for a 600w, but ive a parter who runs sea of green with 1200w per 4x8 ebb&flow table -600w x 4ft square. they say a pound a table is common, but technique and strain deside the most ive learned. maby a half pound for a 4x4 table useing a 600 is logical, but nesesity is on strain and technique.

i flower 6 plants for my and my mothers personal medical therapy in less then a 6ft square area no more then 9 plants a cycle, 4 strains; GDP, Black Domina, Maui, and a norcal local strain afghan dominant bread to yeald 3-5 pounds outside *mold resistant.

im pre-mixing my dirt and have it in a rubermaid bin watered with guano tea and molassis till moist and turned over w/shovel, you could imagen its easy to just dip in a pot and transplant right their in teh growroom keep all the dirt in the tub while the compost thrives. i mix eb-stone horticultural lime, bone meal, kelp, alfalfa, blood meal, sul_po_mag 'all eb-stone' starting off with ocian forest, planting mix, light warrior mostly, compost is important and i really like organics alive ammendment (if i dont use that i add a whole bag of black gold worm castings). i do use primal harvest microned sea bird guano for added phosphate, ive used spare time organics 'mocha' and EB's high N guano for teas -didnt like eather but found EB's most usefull as an opposite for primal harvest. i vegg in a hydro hut model sourced befor their problems w/400w Galaxy, hortilux does not work for Galaxy balasts but the use mh &hps both so i can use 1000 wats in all for flower. ive allways used a 600w Galaxy to flower, just got the 400 to boost the vegg from a T5 rig i had 2f long -4 bulb. powdery mildue is rampent and held back by a few organic OMRI listed products, a sulfer burner seems harsh for a spare bedroom next to wear i live and sleep though the fan sucks a mean CFM vacume into the room and out of a window kit(spare dual exhaust kit w/single exhaust portable AC) allows for ventilation w/o contruction.
011-2.jpg

Pic063-1.jpg

last cycle just befor fruit set
019-1.jpg

same cycle here;
Pic089.jpg

this is the black domina im working with now, sensi seeds VIA california bean bank VIA harborside health center -14 pack i found 15 seeds in :jump: found 3 girls from 4 inital starts and a fat flowered squat plant oposed to the taller build and tall thin flowers. -this is the clone that was taken from the seed pick, the leafs are soo stout the remind me of like mario and luigi
Pic022-1.jpg

Pic035-2.jpg

Pic114.jpg

same plant, curent cycle
015-2.jpg

GDP-i top all my plants early in vegg and tie over into flower to prevent mildue conditions, up the air flow and lumination
023-1.jpg

some other pics of the room in various stages of trial and error, actually 5 plants have been harvested 4 are still growing from this pic. i have 24 alltogether, 6 outside for the bonus round :rasta: :muahaha:

001-2.jpg

012-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

topguns010.jpg

topguns009.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Maui-
Pic018-2.jpg

TGU The Great Unknown- that norcal afghan vegged for a few months, i sourced it a month or more into vegg and put it out in the ground 4/20 they flowered befor may so i transpalnted and was told to put out no earlier then may 10th outside. *that norcal 3pounder i was talking about
Pic021-1.jpg

Pic043-1.jpg

Pic048.jpg

i trim on a 140 micron screen to dry and sift the leafs on

just so you folks dont think im wolfin' and dont have GDP, i had a succesfull outdoor spring crop puting them out half way threw flower after the last frost.
014.jpg

013.jpg

and a sour kush strain that had PM issues indoors and was discontinued, nice pic i thought
012.jpg

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej hej everyone :wave:

Its definately time to join here ... , with

Special K [ Bubba Kush x Pinetar Kush ]

Pimmp [ Purple Indica x Medicine Man ]

F13xDc aka Devil's Plant

Fj

Bulénath

That space is under 3 x 3 feet, a space that would work well with a 400hps for sure. Remember you want 50 watts per square foot, optimally. Even BigFatJay's old 400 SSScrog set up was pulling 1.25gpw/60days with 47watts per square foot.

A

AdmiralRed

I am shooting for about 44 plants under my 600 6" on center. Should be able to get about an ounce and a half per sq/ft.

rafe

Those fuckers seem to never wake up. Be patient and don't let them get hot during the budding or you will get big fluffy buds that suck. I'm not saying it isn't a good plant I just chose it for my first complete indoor grow and at 9 weeks of the 13 week bud cycle the owner of my air conditioners had to take them when the temp was 98 degrees. Spent 3 weeks like that. I vegged them for 6 weeks they were great plants. Good luck!

High Jinks

sophisto said:
Whats the average yield per watt in these parts?????

Of course many variables have to be considered. So lets consider you are using your set-up with your favorite medium, your best yielding strain, in whatever style you want, in the best environmental conditions known to man...LOL.... Also lets try to keep the idea to no longer than a 4 week veg...??? Sounds crazy right???
In a 42 x 42 area ( 600 watts in this area is about 52 watts per sq ft)....
So lets keep the responses to these parameters.....Looking forward to see what comes of this.........
I know there is somebody here that is getting this, there must be.....LEt's hear about...

Ive been lurking around for a while, looking for a fully documented grow or two where someone meets or exceeds 1gpw with 600w bulbs. Any method, any strain, although I am personally interested in Coco and Aeroponics, but even vertical grows. I know they are out there. :joint:

oh, and that link down there is the last thing I did with two 600s

Last edited:
B

basement420

Figured it was time to show up around here. I hope there is room for yet another in this club. I am about half way through my first grow with the 600W, I am using a Lumz n' Blooms Ballast (cheap off ebay) and a hortilux bulb. Hope to yield well.

B

basement420

bingobango - I am running four separate strains, I am running Kali Mist, Blowfish, Green Crack, and Strawberry Diesel. And thanks for the compliment

i'mbacc

I was wondering would two 10 gallon tubs with 5 plants in each would this be enough room for clones to flower in?
I have the mothers under 40 watts of cfl agrobrites which is not enough for me. I'm considering a 200 watt cfl or so at least 150 to veg my cuts under before hittin them with 600. Just need some advice to get something going.

Latest posts

Latest posts