What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup, 2014 Information/Invites

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well it's all been explained in detail in this thread, but basically for this cup we are not giving prior info to people who have not been to it or similar events before. that means you need someone who has already been vouched for, to vouch for you as a real flesh and blood smoker.

if you never went to any type of cannabis fair or cup and never met anyone else from the forums, then you can go a day early to a special location where we will have a pre event meet and greet wake and bake. there you will be given the rest of the cup venue and times details.

THC4SIM

he-he about time!! great to have you on board finally,
let gaius know about you wanting to get an entry or 2 in, you should still be in time being as you are in NL..

send gaius a message for a password ;)

oh yea read the section about entering, do not mention what you want to enter, i.e, strain information on these boards or to any member..
just send that info with entry.. it will be more clear when you read through the entrys section..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=282340

:biggrin:

looking forward to a good smokeout with the IC crew, will be in town on 17th afternoon..

:smoke out:

Marimbera

Very happy to be on the ICMag Forum. Heard so much about the ICMag 420 Cup Amsterdam and the high quality products. Respect !! Peace, love & good happiness stuff is what it's all about... ✌️💚🍁💨🍫😽🌎🙌

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very happy to be on the ICMag Forum. Heard so much about the ICMag 420 Cup Amsterdam and the high quality products. Respect !! Peace, love & good happiness stuff is what it's all about... ✌️��������������

a warm welcome from Essex in the uk,,
good luck in the cup,see over the weeekend
peace and regards,s2:tiphat:

Marimbera

Thanx man! Would be great meeting you.
Love the UK, beautiful country & lovely people. And loooove Cheese !!! Master!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hi Marimbera, welcome to icmag. nice to read that you are planning to enter the ic cup this year. the more the merrier as they say.

Marimbera

Thanx 4 the warm welcome!

Thanx 4 the warm welcome!

hi Marimbera, welcome to icmag. nice to read that you are planning to enter the ic cup this year. the more the merrier as they say.

Great! Thanx a lot Gaius :greenstars:

Hope I can write you a PM soon and get the code :woohoo:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
if you never went to any type of cannabis fair or cup and never met anyone else from the forums, then you can go a day early to a special location where we will have a pre event meet and greet wake and bake. there you will be given the rest of the cup venue and times details.

okay. well thanks!