What's new

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'd like to thank the cookiefam for the bag seed and everyone at IC who showed me how to grow!

Biggest thanks to OGKB who replied to me in the original cookie thread and told me where to find his gear.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats to Chunky :trampoline: and all the winners :respect:

picture.php

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my Indica entry OGKB 2.0

bag seed from IC member OGKushBreath's Girl Scout Cookies purchased in '12 and sprouted last June.

These were not the Forum cut Cookies, this was the OGKB yo!

picture.php

picture.php

My grow was 2K MH bare vert organic soil with many amendments and GO nutes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OGKB 2.0 is low stretch, self supporting in flower and yields heavy.

I'm following Josey's example and spreading her freely to the world to help sick folks.

look for cuts and S1's and crosses at the HT MI cup in Aug.

Thanks IC mag for the forum and all the helpful members!

PS anybody who got to smoke the GlueBreath cross that I sent samples of please give me some feedback, I didn't have enough to enter...

HUGE

Veteran
epic dank. congrats. i love the OGKB
my Indica entry OGKB 2.0

bag seed from IC member OGKushBreath's Girl Scout Cookies purchased in '12 and sprouted last June.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I'm following Josey's example and spreading her freely to the world to help sick folks.

PS anybody who got to smoke the GlueBreath cross that I sent samples of please give me some feedback, I didn't have enough to enter...

HUGE

Veteran
any link to the judges score cards yet? when i click on a sample i get a blank page.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Skip will have to set that up for you guys, i just wanted to post the results as quick as possible after announcing them.

HUGE

Veteran
Good man, thank you. I just want to see what sam said about my sativa and my hash. Its half the reason I entered. After seeing his hash scores last year I wanted to see if I could break a 5.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
yeah, I'd like to see those too.

Thanks so much for holding my hand through the process Gaius!

what did folks think of the GlueBreath samples?

Dank99

my Indica entry OGKB 2.0

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Bagseed..lol..congrats dude....shit looks dank

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
where was the glue breath at bro?

anyway, congrats Chunky, glad all that vibing the postman worked out :D

cannawolf

I was also wondering where was the Gluebreath, it gave me water in the mouth when you said , hope next year we'll get some more :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i didnt even get to test the gluebreath mate, we had some hard smokers doing the packing, by the time i got back the bags with glue breath was empty. was actually quite shocked. but yeah next year i will take my share when first see it lol.

we all know how it is the dankest bags get emptied first. so take it as a compliment lol as there was tons to smoke around.

jamie mate you were never gonna see any of that, wasn't that much and yeah read above....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
not to worry bro, I did get to see plenty of great stuff over the weekend so I'm more than happy... and you're right, the best stuff always goes quick :D