What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Sup SD. Those are some sick genes dude. I wish you luck with them. Pretty much my fav stains mixed together. It's great. Wish you the best of thhe best !!!!!

P.s. Esbe an Rad are the Shit. Two of the greatest people I had the honor to be friends with on here

Sup Biatchzxz,
Thanks man, Much appreciated! :tiphat:
Yeah, I've followed there work for a lil while now. But, now I can thank them especially well.

I'd say in ah struggling economy, I made a good investment in some Esbe & Rad stock. Now jus kick back & watch the market grow!D

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hell yeah dude. I'm def excited. That's a serious cross. Those guys work super hard daily and still have time to go out of there way to help a fellow family member on here. True values like they have is hard to come by. So good luck with those. Def wanna see pics of em. Good luck dude.

keepitreel

Buy, Give, Help or Sell Good Seeds

Buy, Give, Help or Sell Good Seeds

Was Sup All,

I am very, very limited in space , in other words closet space. Which means that I want & need some seeds for growing inside that is worth the time & effort I am willing to put into trying to grow it. Something nice, Example: Bob Marley (anyone), Blueberry, Fuckin Incredible, Strawberry Cough. You get the picture. So any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
keepitreel~:plant grow:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
ic server fund auctions

ic server fund auctions

SF Nugget Shiner Golden Cindy and nl/c99's,,I have been waiting 12weeks for these auctions to end. and they just got pulled off 1 hr early:wave:..damn i feel gutted,i wasted so much time :thank you:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
wow thats crazy man,,,, you should get a free pack of those just for waiting 12 weeks !!

thats pretty cruel,,, even if accidental...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi thanks,,I've sent a pm to OP.but im thinking the highest bidders get the seeds at the end of auction, so im out in the cold...always remain in harmony

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I've heard nothing from op,nuggetshiner has no more to send in.
so im just waiting hoping for relists,if someone dont pay for a pack of golden cindy or highway99.

hidingtree

that blows , my bid was beat by $2 .whatta nut cruncher ! i too was hoping for some golden cindy .mmmmmmmm...... many blessings ,hidingtree

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im considering making this cross myself now.i have a high yielding flying dutch man pot of gold fem,and i've a pack of mosca's c99bx1.if all goes to plan, i will send some into the bay...cheers..remain in harmony

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a pack of the NL/C99, so when I do run them there will surely be many f2's made

G

Guest 16149

I have a pack of the NL/C99, so when I do run them there will surely be many f2's made

Is that Joey Weeds strain, if so, it was real good, ran it a few years back, it made these incredible hard sweet nugs :)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the Nugget Shiner one that was just on the bay before I got a pack awhile back as a freebie with a big order. The NL father was Joey Weeds and is supposed to be the old school NL from Sensi I believe. The C99 used was a cross of two lines I believe one from Wally Duck and something else I have to go dig out the pack and look but I am sure it's a great strain and when it does get run there will be plenty more made from the selected parents probably from the NL leaning side of things because I am afraid I see less & less real NL around lately and there really are not many better plants for indoor growing and the high is pretty damn good too so I can imagine with the added punch of the C99 it could be the one. Knowing me it might end up being violated by the big funky early Sweet Tooth male who made lots & lots of pollen I have safely stored and has done quite well in other crosses. ;)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Thats it. you made it sound so good brother..dont be shy let some swt pollen hit it when you find her!!!
and i'll be waiting at your door ahha....remain in harmony

dmt

Veteran
just got word you got like 500-1000 from me and vagpuncher from the medicinemans special f-1 crosses box, from amazing donor males, d

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
soooo my friend greyskull talked to the collective pres and she says a batch of seeds from out our way is headed in....mucho mountain madness f2's....lotsa rasberrykush x mountain madness....and i think 5 packs of sourdabney 'a' pheno f2's.....5 packs of ecsd x sourbabney...these are untested crosses but, judging by the genetics used should have some really nice plants....i am becoming a HUGE fan of sourdabney a pheno(sda) and cant wait too see what the sourdabney male (sdc) is throwing off...i kept him around just in case....