What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

B

Buffoonman

I see some more Super Silver Triesel Haze are up on the server fund, a test batch was geminated, nine out of ten showed after 2 days will be starting a grow thread soon.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Thank you Old Pink.
@ Doco... Differentiated by the different mothers(3). They all had distinctly different flowering characteristics and finishing times. Also, the seeds from the three mothers all differ in size and looks(striping and colouring).
Regards,
WR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so got the last of the latest beans harvested last night...bro will be picking them up this week and arranging to get them in...7 crosses from SDF....

tejashidrow

Has anyone knoticed that the starting bids for SERVER FUND AUCTIONs ALL start at
$20 usd now?? I thought the auction was to HELP the server fund, NOT make money...
Looks like the days of scoreing some good cheap beans are gone... Gonna have to shop else where... was good while it lasted... pax

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were increased to $20 because a lot of donations were in bulk lots so the seedbay crew had to sort and package and label so it took extra time and effort to have them for us to buy,
I think its ok i mean most seeds sell for more than $20 a pack anyway

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
thankU

thankU

in the last couple of months we have sent out almost 100 test packs to people
this has cost over £500 in postage & packaging so we have to recoup that loss in some way
asking people to cover the cost of postage is not a lot to ask as they are getting seeds for free

thankz OP
I understand.......for sure.......it'z economicz and the cost of bizniz..................
makes perfect sense..................

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thats true but I have gotten a few packs of some good seeds for under 20 as well....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
yeah......they had to cover the labor cost on theose katz....sorting and seperating..........

I'm more perplexed over the tester NOW pay for postage........:joint:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
haha well i guess with some many testers goin out its kinda the same thing....gotta cover costs some way....peace Yort

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
this has cost over £500 in postage & packaging so we have to recoup that loss in some way
asking people to cover the cost of postage is not a lot to ask as they are getting seeds for free

yeah......they had to cover the labor cost on theose katz....sorting and seperating..........

I'm more perplexed over the tester NOW pay for postage........:joint:

Irie_Lion

Veteran

ah ok thats what i figured....I always thought u had to pay for shipping on testers anyways so its no biggie....as u said they are free so a few dollars for postage is nothing to complain about....:joint:

B

Buffoonman

Feeling guilty now will label and bag freebies next time I send some in.

D

dorkvan420

I dont mind paying s/h for free seeds,or any seeds I purchase for that matter... ....I just wish that when I pay for my auction (normally the next morning it is sent off after winning)that someday they may actually show up, I know there is no control over shippers/postal, but man I am now 2 for 2, and sorry but that just aint right.I have purchased seed from many different outlets and ALL have arrived(longest taking 4 weeks) , but I decided to support ICMAG and check out some of the auctions, found some things I liked at a nice price,won them & sent my funds w/paperwork, and yes it was filled out correctly with the proper ship to address ,BUT......not a thing, although 1 is still under 30 days, still no update on site in my account section, and as far as my 1st order, it is a no show, over 30 days , so i wont hold my breath, wasted money, oh well lesson learned, too bad to the auctions have some nice strains I'd like to try, but I will not risk losing more money just for shits and giggles!!!
Ok so my account was updated as shipped on my last order, but of course that means nothing as the 1st order was updated as shipped , and it has never arrived, so again I wont count on it showing. So when it does show up and puts me to shame, an makes me look like an idiot, ok correction I am an idiot, but nonetheless it will be like xmas, and I'll store them away till their needed!!
Of course I'd like to support the site in other ways somehow....have any t-shirts, stickers, hats, anything??????

Last edited:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dorkvan420- sounds like your seeds have been confiscated. It happened to me once out of many, many succesfull orders. It took about 3 months before I got a torn apart empty envolope. If you decide to try again I would recommend using the Uber Steelth method.

D

dorkvan420

Like I said I am an idiot so ....I blame the postal service for everything , and my out of pocket expense really wasnt anything at all, I merely am depressed not to receive them and just dont want to get anything else until the other selection does show up...impatient , dork, & an idiot, man I am 3 for 3!!!
Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...man i am losing it!!:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts