What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

J

JeffSpicoli

ok looks like things are all good now :) sorry if i seemed like i was having a tantrum :p i just know lots of people want a opportunity at getting those purple joy beans...
And ya, i still got a nice personal stash of all the crosses i made.. I hope to hold on to these forever.
Stoked to see them up on the bay!!!! Ill for sure be sending in some other stuff eventually

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....we have had and are continuing to have a very fine turnout in the way of good donations to the server fund.....many thanks to all the members that have contributed and continue to do so....

Many seed-lots are now in a queue to go up on the Bay.....and it does take some time to get them listed and all the descriptions sorted out before they are presented for auction.....plus it is best not to put too many lots of the same variety particularly up at the same time.....

Please keep the donations coming in for now I can say that the cost of ICMAG.com to stay here is being paid for by the kind donations the membership have made (and are continuing to do so) towards the server fund......for the first time in 5 and a half years I have not had to put my hand in my own pocket to pay for the large cost of the quarterly server/bandwidth bill......it is you the members that have made this happen over the last 3 months..... by all means continue to send in any good viable seeds for this to continue......

L

LolaGal

Dang Gypsy, that's good news! I'm working on some White Rhino Ice Cool crosses now! :D

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Thx Gypsy, for keeping it going long enough to allow this new opportunity to make things work efficiently... Looking forward to running my BLOCKBERRY beans....

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In response to questions about the seeds I donated. --

They were gifted to me as Afghani #1, from a friend. This friend got them from another friend who ordered(from where I'm not exactly sure) and made seeds.

I took the seeds I was gifted, started them indoors under 18/6 lighting and put them outdoors this spring. I used several females and several males to make the seeds I sent in to seedbay. All organically grown.

So I suspect this strain originally came from Sensi Seeds.

Hope that answers everyone's possible question.

Edit - Around September or October I'll post pictures of the Afghani in full flower and donate another 200 or more seeds.

H

highvolt

a question about the dabney blueberry crosses please, is it the dabney blueberry female clone in the cross or reversed dabney blueberry pollen ? thanks.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
morning highvolt. check out san diegos finest seeds in the seedbay forum. he has a complete explanation there.
a question about the dabney blueberry crosses please, is it the dabney blueberry female clone in the cross or reversed dabney blueberry pollen ? thanks.

B

BigTex

I just sent in abut 700+ seeds. BB, White Russian, and a few BB crosses. I didn't pick all the white seeds (nonviable) from the White Russian but I figured yall could do that when you divide them up since there's a few hundred of em. Sorry I'm so lazy! PM me when they arrive and I'll give you some details and pics of the parents if you want. Hope they'll cover some of your costs and make a few folks some good plants.

Hi Gypsy. Its me socalsinner. Im going to take a trip to Oaksterdam in Oakland to meet with some friends. I know they have a shit load of extra seeds around Oaksterdam. Im there this Sat for the Mother sale at the nursery. To show you good will I will donate whatever I pick up from them and in turn I hope you will really take a close look into our bulk order of Fem Mt Cook seeds. Ive heard alot of great things about you and your people. Thanks. socalsinner

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Ahoy from the Shroom Galaxy faar far away...
..if the reports of some of the Rabbit donations come out, and people enjoy them, then there shall no hesitation in dispatching some more gifted fat bellies ;-)
Love peace and blessings for this project all.
The White Rabbit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hi Gypsy. Its me socalsinner. Im going to take a trip to Oaksterdam in Oakland to meet with some friends. I know they have a shit load of extra seeds around Oaksterdam. Im there this Sat for the Mother sale at the nursery. To show you good will I will donate whatever I pick up from them and in turn I hope you will really take a close look into our bulk order of Fem Mt Cook seeds. Ive heard alot of great things about you and your people. Thanks. socalsinner

Hey socal....been a bit of a hold up on getting new stock in to cover certain orders, but it's in the works, apologies for the delay....all sounds good to me Big Tex and LolaGal......your kind donations really do help alot....

B

BigTex

Did my donation already arrive? If yall want additional strain info or anything let me know.

P

Peat

I'm getting a little bummed that maybe my donation didn't make it.
Or, maybe it's just hung up somewhere.
I sent them on 7/14.
picture.php

Gypsy. I appreciate the response. I'm off to Oaksterdam tomorrow cant wait to check out there nursery! Any idea on the time frame for the Mt Cook? Thanks

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy. I appreciate the response. I'm off to Oaksterdam tomorrow cant wait to check out there nursery! Any idea on the time frame for the Mt Cook? Thanks

not sure how long it will take
but I'll try and let you know when we receive them and when they ship

OP

Latest posts

Latest posts