What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
You mean we don't have to drop $5000 on a judge's pass and make us wait in line for hours on busses??? Alright! Sounds like one hell of a party! Excellent fund-raising idea.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I got some F13 x Blue moonshine that I would be happy to contribute. How does one send the beans from a NON cannabis friendly country?

You just put them in a crush-proof container and put them in the post to the adress in the first post in this thread...CLEARLY LABELLED as to what they are and how old they are...

Thanks....Gypsy

*ed wood.....we can always use more 'freebies'.......and any seed lots that have been donated by members that do not get sold will be given away as 'freebies'.....

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Arcata Trainwreck X Chemdog DD and Big Sour (SDbx1.5) X Chemdog DD) that should be really interesting, That I just made to donate to the cause if you want.

Stay safe
BM

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
do we get any info when u get the seeds so we dont no they are lost???

So as not to snow myself in with too much correspondence over this you will see if the seeds made it to me in this thread where I will mention what has arrived as it arrives.....

BM-504...they certainly sound interesting, by all means forward them to the adress at the start of this thread....

Retardo:.....I am sure that they will be of use......thanks..

superjoint:......bring em' on!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i love that Idee Gypsy, it's brilliant................that will offer a lot of good, new, old and rare genetice to all of us.....and it help our big IC community.........thank for that!!!!!!!
May some Breeders use the opportunity to let test some new crosses!!

Peace Buddah

bosswall1

I got some original diesal x sour diesel by heath robinson,og kush x bubba kush by organic herbalist,and some more mostly fems though.il send them in.

IRay

Do they have crush proof packages at the local hydro store, or can I get them at the post office/ Store?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is simply amazing ive got some old school skunk seeds in my fridge also some of my first eva cross a northern lights/secret indica best idea all year cant wait to purchase some of these stashed gems ill be looking for the kushes...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not much but i took the last of the recent freebies i send in to Sbay.....its only a few 5 packs i had left...but i put'm on there way....:smile:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
very cool to see what is possible when good people believe in a mission

wd all =)

REZDOG

Veteran
I can't make the festivities this year,sorry Gypsy & DG!
However,I can send some seeds in with the next batch.
I'll try to find some SSSDH and SD IBLs in The Vault,especially for this occasion!

C

charlie garcia

Hope we can help our way Gypsy, count on some Destroyer feminized plus some other different and hopelly interesting things we can find and spread to you amigos

best all

K

Kola Radical

Hell, there's over 700 ppl on this site right now. Seems like there should be some way we can throw a few bucks your way. I don't have any beans yet as I just started breeding, but I will definitely buy some in the auction.

Online: 300 members and 469 guests

i ll get started right away-i had a mishap n had some pollen stolen r misplaced-yeah right-
anyways just made a move so everything was put on hold.i have over 100 bagseed and waiting on some mazar
outta the 100 and depending on what kinda males i get i well have a bagseed n mazar cross.
i ll post pics of seeds in original package and document under 3rd coast genetics-new test varities.hope to make it in time!!!!
the very least we could do

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Sounds like a plan Gypsy!!! Watch out for some Danish Passion and other northern strains to drop in yer mailbox old pirate :D can't wait for april, gonna be fantastic!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure frank has some crosses that ive made for the cause.
all previously unreleased stuff ive made.
i was just gonna hand em out to friends,
but i can give them to a good charity.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've got plenty of good seed to send.... I have a mixed bulk blend of Deep Chunk crosses from this year's gardens. Could I label it as what it is "Chunky Micks '08", or should I write out a list of the females that could have been the plant to produce any given seed within the batch? Both? Thanks for the opportunity to help out, gypsy! :wave:

6940chunky_micks_macro.jpg

H

Hazeseeker

I should be able to send some stuff in as well Gypsy:yes:, i'll have a look and see what i can find:joint:

peace