What's new

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
O.K., Just mailed off:

Lifestar x Blockhead - (3 packs)
(TW x DC f2) x Blockhead - (3 packs)
Strawberry Kush x Banana Oger Kush - (3 packs)
Banana Oger Kush F2s - (3 packs)
Cherry Haze F2 - (1 pack)

Now lets hope they make it there, and nobody abducts them :abduct:.

Canna

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont know if you have any left, but heres a shot of my gdp x htc skunk ibl at day 37. the smell is very much gdp with some creaminess from the skunk. structure comes from the skunk. just what we were lookin for so far. now lets see if she purples up in an 80+ f degree room like the gdp.
----my bro is bringin over a branch of p91(northern lights) that was pollinated with iron cindy(cindy 99 x metal haze) will be sending in at least a few packs of that. i noticed you did some 5 pack auctions, maybe send in a couple ecsdabney beans. another bro wants me to send in some green crack x dabney blueberry(gonna sample some tom.) have another bro that just got some reversed pollen(sts) of his ortega that he wants me to hit my GDP with and send in seeds. will also be hitting the GDP at the same time with more iron cindy pollen. the ortega may have to get spread around a bit more too....

picture.php

picture.php

B

Brad

well descriptions and pix sent. Good luck bidders, whoever wins can msg me for any more info they need, i grow all the strains involved extensivly...hope these bring in some coin...word to the wise Dont Sleep on these!! :) good luck yall

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
best beans in the world is the fund thing beans! here you find the real love guys!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
there are many bean's.......many talent's...........prop's for all the "kind"ness..

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Germ test on QX-1 98%!!!! So sending out this weekend:

-10 packs of 10: QX-1 (Querkle EXTREME SQ pheno)
-10 packs of 10: Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk F2s (Bubba pheno...smells like good coffee!)
-10 packs of 15:Whiskey Mix- The light leak S1s and crosses...in the mix are, Querkle, BG, Chunk D and Bubba Kush...
All beans in Whiskeys Mix will be either S1s or a cross of the above. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, a light leak hermed 2 Querkles and a BG (Custard pheno). Which in turned pollinated the 2 querkles and a Chunk D in the area with the herms...
In summation, you WILL have some BAD ASS genes in the mix!

happy growing

good vibes

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the p91 x ironcindy seeds will be on the way soon!!!! this plant harvested a week ago.

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
the good love keeps flowing!

in denmark we have a seedbank that is runed almost only by donations only for years. the manager earns for a living and he is responsable for the largest canna forum tecnically and finacially. its a very good way for the ppl to get their best seeds spread.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow brad you seeds are real hype and i love it because its the real hype!

D

deathtosoapbar

Sending in today -hashberry x kalichakra and nevilles haze x mandala#1

shack

This seed auction fundraiser,is one hell of a good idea.
I love it.,and will support it 100%

Latest posts

Latest posts