What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 1000 watt phone booth club!!!

bambam

6in super fan. If you want to know i can send ya a link of the fan i got! Just dont feel like running and getting the box to check. Sure you understand! :)

bambam

:joint: Looks like the group is starting to come out! Nice to see :woohoo:

ganjafarma- Welcome! First off cant wait to see the afgans bud! Second how the hell do you cool that 1000 w/o an air cooled hood? You some place cold? Jk You have to tell me!

thetokemaster- Is that a seed run from S.S. ? Thats one hell of a nice plant! You LST or top or both? I might have to pick me up some of them! Welcome also and lets have some good fun in this thread! That WR reminds me of my first Double strawberry D i did on my first grow. 8zips off one plant in a bucket like yours.

I would say about 30-35 days into flower. Banged up a bit but like i said it was my first grow! I was happy with it in the end!

:rasta: Nice to see others getting the 4x4. You are going to be impressed with it i am sure. IT'S BIG! Let us all know when you get it.

Kal-El I think you are correct about the 1000! I like it to this point. Heat under control and all is well.

I will now show some pics of the "Phone Booth" to this part. 1000 watt grows only and tents and closets! LOL

My numbers in the 4x4

The inside of the tent

Another

Close in shot of the ogxbluesat 2.2 #2

Grape Krush Dj's

And lastly my DSD that i just love and had to run a little clone of her. How can you not run your first love! LOL :spank:

BamBam :joint: Cant wait to see what the little guys with the single 1000's can do. I am shooting for bigger bud production along with keeping my plants under the 10 number. If i hit a full pound off a 1000 i would be super happy and i could smoke for the year! LOL

ganjafarma

bambam said:
:joint: Looks like the group is starting to come out! Nice to see :woohoo:

ganjafarma- Welcome! First off cant wait to see the afgans bud! Second how the hell do you cool that 1000 w/o an air cooled hood? You some place cold? Jk You have to tell me!

lol. to answer your question, i have 3 fans, 1 industrial square ones and a small oscillating one and a big oscillating one. One oscillating fan is directed at the light from a distance, the oscillating fan is directed at the plants, and the last square fan is at the little opening to get to the attic which is conveniently on the side wall not ceiling.
Take a look, i raised the light so you can see how close it is to the fan, usualy the top of the light is right at the bottom of the opening. 16inches above the canopy. I also put a screen mesh over the opening just incase of bugs or dust.

Haha, and oh yea, i live somewhere in the northern parts of North America. lol
so i just open my window, which is cold as hell for me but its just right for the temp in my closet. always around 25-26C. i close the window at night when it gets colder and the temps are at 20-21C. also my closet is about 3 times the size of the actual grow dimensions, so the fans are a little further back by the door and brings the cold air in, then the hot air gets sucked up quickly by the other fan in the opening. also there's a few vents in the attic that goes outside.

I think that's how it works. i just spray above the plants and see how the water particles move to get an idea of how the air flow is. lol

Last edited:
D

DND

thetokemaster said:
Here is a white russia at 57 days....I can't take a good pic inside for some reason so I moved it outside & trimmed her up for a photo op

How much did that plant yield when dry? Looks nice and fat.

thanks folks....

thanks folks....

Hey folks, nice to see this thread coming along. DND, I yield average of 25 grams off a plantlet like that, 16 inches tall, vegged for 5 days. My mom came from a cut but yes true Serious Seeds. That one was about 30 grams. The one in the 5 gallon bubbler was vegged and pruned for 45 days. I usually like small plants but Im legal for medical and I'm limited to number of plants, so I'm going back to a bush style. Figures, I perfect SOG and then gotta change it up. But if you peep my gallery I have done some big ladies outdoors. Here is the same shrub @ 42 days. BTW white russian is a very underated strain. Stinky yummy, stays super short. Laden with a fat payload of crystal. Not a giant yielder, but rock solid nug. Very cerebral high for something that really lays you out. Bag appeal is thumbs up.......

bambam

Yea i could give that girl a run for sure! Looks real sexy. Great job on her. Cant wait to see a dry shot of her! Take care the Thetokemaster! :rasta:

DND-Welcome to the club! Hope to you see you and you 1000w phone booth up and running soon. Would love to see the pics! :joint:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
not a phone booth, but how about hotel shower??

inside

there are actually 1400 watts in there total, you just can't see the other 400 upper left....

peace
jip

bambam

johnipedestran- Thats the funnist shit ever man! Love it. You have to many watts but you are in on this on pure coolness! Good job! Work with what you have! LOL

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Dayum, can't believe I waited this long to get one!!! Just set up my Homebox XL and it is all it's cracked up to be Took less than 1/2 hr. to set up. It's in a basement and temps are perfect!!! Running Dbl.StrawDeez, Double Dutch, and Mosca's DD x HP. These things are AWESOME!!!

bambam

So i take it you like it? JK What are you running in it? 1000? Nice to have you in and i hope you like your DSD i love mine!

bambam

Looks so good! Man that reminds me of this ol plant of mine. Dude your ruskie has been loving life you can tell.

LST Vegged a bit over a month. DSD 7+oz off this one plant!

Last edited:

bambam

:joint: Sup guys just wanted to let you know how my 1000watt phone booth is coming along. I am keeping my temps in line and the hottest it gets is 80F. Happy about that. These are 20days into flower. I will update more when more happens. Take care and be safe.

OG(sfv)XBlue sat 2.2

These are of the two Grape Krush i have. (Dj short)

Thats all for now. When i get some bigger buds then i will post agian. Hope all is well with you guys. Be safe and keep this thread going! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts