What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Thanks for all the well wishes and good vibes everyone, birthday was good. Yesterday I ordered calcium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate and potassium sulfate from mbferts.com, then 4oz of yucca extract for $14 off ebay. Thanks to all the information Slownickel, Jidoka and Glow have shared Im going to be formulating my own nutrients from now on.

Some of those autos are pretty thin and sparse flowers, but a couple of them look good. The regular photoperiod flowering plants are branching out well and have some big old fan leaves! Should yield pretty good, and will be fun to watch! Plenty of sun there!

When Tychomonolyth grew them outdoors last season they had very sativa like growth, theres also been very minimal clear days since the auto seeds were started April 14th. Im encouraging single cola dominant growth by multi planting them in the 3 gallon fabric pots and growing them like a row crop, so no worries really. The small auto with pink pistils is the only one thats flowered so far and is just a runt/mutant Im assuming, others are just starting to show sex.

Lifted OG has the largest fan leaves so far out of the photoperiod plants, Ill get a good picture of them on June 14th. Gummo and Lifted OG both started branching out vigorously with the recent clear days, Im hoping weather stays nice. Plants are south facing and get full sun from about 8am to 6pm.

Whats going to happen with the reveg. plants? Will they start moving with the new branches soon? I guess that was a lesson learned this year.

Still transitioning to veg and growing slowly (its funny because Gummo and Lifted OG are taking off lol). Cheesecake #1 has reverted nearly completey and has new branches starting all over from nug growth.

June 11th:

Watered and fed all the plants because another heat wave is starting today.

Photperiods watered 3 gallons each, Agent Orange got 1 gallon:

1 tbs per gallon alaska fish 5-1-1
1 tsp per gallon mega roots
1/4 tsp espoma 2-2-2 liquid

Autoflowers watered 1 gallon each:

1/4 tsp jacks 10-30-20

June 12th:

Top dressed autoflowers with 4 tbsp Nutri Rich 4-3-2 chicken manure pellets, also culled 3 more male plants today.

Watered autoflowers 1 gallon each with:

1/4 tsp jacks 10-30-20
1/4 tsp epsom salt

"Northern Lights" autoflowers @ 8 weeks beginning of line:
(Hard to get good pictures due to not great lighting today, and lack of space for me to stand haha)

picture.php

"Northern Lights" autoflowers @ 8 weeks middle of line:

picture.php

"Northern Lights" autoflowers @ 8 weeks end of line:

picture.php

"Northern Lights" autoflowers @ 8 weeks group shot:

picture.php

"Northern Lights" autoflowers @ 8 weeks closeup:
(First plant from right side of group shot, 24 inches tall from topsoil)

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
"Northern Lights" autoflower @ 8 weeks biggest fan leaves:
(First plant from right side of group shot, same plant shown directly above)

picture.php

picture.php

The biggest "Northern Lights" autoflower (male) @ 8 weeks closeup:
(Second plant from right side of group shot, 34 inches tall from topsoil. This one just showed male finally and im debating saving pollen, Ive culled all the other males so far).

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
debate? i mean, save, right? :)

Haha yeah I was planning to cull all the males and make feminized seeds with colloidal silver, but this one has tons of vigor at 3ft and branching out in only 6-7 inches of soil lol. I added a few pictures to my previous post to show size of fan leaves on the first plant from right in the group shot, most of the autos are growing 9 bladed leaves and starting on 11 bladed.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Looking awesome! :good: Interesting leaves on the NL auto. When I grew NL I noticed that there were Indica leaning phenos and Sativa leaning phenos. I always felt like the story of Haze being in there was true. Really adds vigor to the Afghani side of things.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Thanks JST, there is a good deal of variation in the fan leaves of the "Northern Lights" autos. From what Ive found Thai was used in the Northern Lights cross so Im assuming thats where the sativa influence is coming from, the very sharp leaf serrations look similar to other pictures of Thai plants growing ive seen.

This is a picture of the first plant from right in group shot with biggest fan leaves, it has rounded leaf serrations:

picture.php

This is a picture of the big male plant second from right in group shot, it has very sharp (Thai) leaf serrations:

picture.php

This is a picture of the first plant from right in group shot with biggest fan leaves, also has hybrid double leaf serrations both sharp and rounded:

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
June 14th:

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks 24 inches tall

picture.php

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks main stalk, strangely gets really narrow after first node
(look at all those adventitious root bumps!)

picture.php

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks upper main cola reveg progress

picture.php

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks lower main cola reveg progress

picture.php

Cheesecake #2 @ 11 weeks 24 inches tall

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Cheesecake #2 @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Cheesecake #3 @ 11 weeks 24 inches tall

picture.php

Cheesecake #3 @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Agent Orange @ 16 days from germination

picture.php

Agent Orange @ 16 days from germination

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
More update pics from today on previous page.

Lifted OG @ 11 weeks 30 inches tall

picture.php

Lifted OG @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Lifted OG @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Lifted OG @ 11 weeks fan leaf size

picture.php

Lifted OG @ 11 weeks fan leaf size

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Gummo @ 11 weeks 30 inches tall

picture.php

Gummo @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Gummo @ 11 weeks

picture.php

Gummo @ 11 weeks fan leaf size

picture.php

Gummo @ 11 weeks fan leaf size

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
June 17th:

Ive been checking Lifted OG and Gummo daily for preflowers, noticed today they have leaves growing from where preflowers should be.

Lifted OG:

picture.php

Gummo:

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
June 17th:

Ive been checking Lifted OG and Gummo daily for preflowers, noticed today they have leaves growing from where preflowers should be.

Lifted OG:

View Image

Gummo:

View Image

View Image

Yeah you have to be careful with preflowers. I think I have seen those and thought it was a male before. Its normal on afghan Indicas I guess.

Looking great! Growing fast. Big ol leaves. Happy plants! Enjoying the show, brother! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

thailer

i have a post office box just for deliveries. i found one in a rural area and the longer distance to main cities, the cheaper they are. one in olympia is $44 month while mine is only $40 for six months.

there's a full moon right now too. a drunk old man came wandering on my property and wouldn't leave. i was harvesting and had the garage door open. i pretty sure he didn't see inside the grow room. fingers crossed.

plants are looking healthy tho!!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
One of my neighbors across the street found my fertilizer salts package while they were mowing today and brought it over, it was under their mobile home in their driveway. When I called the post office the USPS driver said they couldnt find the front door and put it by the garage... They werent even at the right address...

Finding people in the yard is not so uncommon anymore, in recent years been having to keep closer eye on things. Thanks thailer plants are really just starting to take off now.

Here are pics of a 2.5 gram nug of outdoor grown Royal kush and some great hash I was gifted yesterday:
(grown and made by therevverend)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
June 14th:

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks 24 inches tall

View Image

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks main stalk, strangely gets really narrow after first node
(look at all those adventitious root bumps!)

View Image

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks upper main cola reveg progress

View Image

Cheesecake #1 @ 13 weeks lower main cola reveg progress

View Image

Cheesecake #2 @ 11 weeks 24 inches tall

View Image

Thanks for the update! Those little bumps are lenticils! They do form adventitous roots, but their main purpose is air diffusion.

The autos are filling out! How do they smell! Are there differences between the plants? The reveg plants look like a nice experiment, but I doubt they will yield very much. Those leaves are huge! They love that sunshine! Great work, Ibechillin! Thanks for sharing!

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my neighbors across the street found my fertilizer salts package while they were mowing today and brought it over, it was under their mobile home in their driveway. When I called the post office the USPS driver said they couldnt find the front door and put it by the garage... They werent even at the right address...

Finding people in the yard is not so uncommon anymore, in recent years been having to keep closer eye on things. Thanks thailer plants are really just starting to take off now.

Here are pics of a 2.5 gram nug of outdoor grown Royal kush and some great hash I was gifted yesterday:
(grown and made by therevverend)
View Image

View Image

View Image

Nice! So kind to give you some testers! That was nice! That looks really good! I love hash, but that butane hash oil I can't stand.

Glad to hear your fertilizer turned up! Usually the simple answer is what happened. Depending on where you are, its usually not a thief, thankfully just a misunderstanding.