I WOULD LIKE to KNOW IF the PLANT is ready to HARVEST

peppeara90

This is the plant in full to see me a few flowers

Attachments

• IMG_20130819_194320.jpg
    IMG_20130819_194320.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 10

Sir_Syzurp

You have a female plant, but I circled in the photo where you have a pollen sack forming (by now I would imagine it is about fully mature and about to pollinate you buds)

Yes, in a sense you have a "hermaphrodite", but it could be a trait that is genetic to that strain you have. Happens alot with seeds grown found from seeds you find in your smoke, OR your plant came in to some stress that it couldn't handle and started converting some of its energy to produce seeds for genetic preservation (gotta love mother nature).

Attachments

• Plant editted.JPG
    Plant editted.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 6

peppeara90

yesterday after some inspection I trovto a seed almost format ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... I thought to avoid a plant full of seeds to cut the plant now ... What do you recommend?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
leave it another week,,,,any pollination would have now occured ie damage done,,
so leaving it for another week will make the finished plant much tastier with a more potent high,,,good luck,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the problem that I have other close female plants so I would remove it immediately
i thought it was just the one plant!
so you may want to bring her down asap but i fear you may have slight pollination in your other females,,good luck though,,s2