What's new

I would like something simple but productive please.....

what the

The reason I say veg in tables is when vegging, you do not need as much room as flower, especially if growing sativas. So you can pack them in on a table and consolidate light. IMO you can grow pretty good sized plants on a table. I also kept moms that were 3-5 feet tall on a table.
I like the ease of picking a bucket right out of its receiver bucket and dropping it into a receiver bucket in the flower room. If I used tables there would be some kind of transplant. My flower room is two sections ,one harvested each month so my veg only needs to cover 1/2 the room, cutting down the veg space requirement. The veg buckets are packed in and the flower buckets have a bit more space.

dtfsux

I like the ease of picking a bucket right out of its receiver bucket and dropping it into a receiver bucket in the flower room. If I used tables there would be some kind of transplant. My flower room is two sections ,one harvested each month so my veg only needs to cover 1/2 the room, cutting down the veg space requirement. The veg buckets are packed in and the flower buckets have a bit more space.

Thats cool, sounds like a good plan

I just see some people vegging 4" plants in 5 gallon buckets 3 feet away from each other. So basically a handful of 4" inch plants under a 1000 light that they are keeping 4 feet high anyway to prevent burn or heat stress. Just seems like a waste of space and money.

I am all about being efficient especially when things start getting bigger. You can only use so much electric and you need to make the most of it.

Abuk, nice bud shots

what the

I just see some people vegging 4" plants in 5 gallon buckets 3 feet away from each other.
haha yeah, I do have a little of that. The 3.5 gal buckets are the same diameter as the 5 gals. So when they first go into the veg they're much like you described; the only difference is the buckets are touching and they're under 600s per 4x4 instead of 1000s.
I am sacrificing a little efficiency in space for a more efficient turn around. The latter is currently more important for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts